Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The scenario I'm envisioning that prompted this question is if there's a fire bearing down and you only have the ability to save one, a person, or an animal that if you do not save it, the species will go extinct; would anyone save the animal?
    I'm saving an entire species from extinction over one human life.



    But, I mean...my immediate reaction to the title of this thread was "of course an animal's life can not be more valuable than a human's".
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    6,165
    easily
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,628
    unless it's a cobra

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,628
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm saving an entire species from extinction over one human life.



    But, I mean...my immediate reaction to the title of this thread was "of course an animal's life can not be more valuable than a human's".
    what if that human is me though?

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,600
    I wish it was so, considering how we are wiping them out. I can understand hunting for food, but not for sport. Something animals don't do, as a rule.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    what if that human is me though?
    id take you in and give you a daily regiment of

    feeding
    cuddling
    playing
    walking
    bathing
    watching wiggins highlights
    sleeping

    : )

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,184
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I wish it was so, considering how we are wiping them out. I can understand hunting for food, but not for sport. Something animals don't do, as a rule.
    Lions will **** up a hyena just to send a message. They dont eat them, they leave them for other hyenas to see.

    Nature is the biggest gangsta
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Even if it was a fat woman?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. I like chubby girls. My boy likes em thick and after hanging with him a few times I kinda see what hes saying
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,108
    I once had a dream that I saved my dog from falling off a cliff but I let the douche bag tumble down. notice i didn't use the word nightmare

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,108
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes. I like chubby girls. My boy likes em thick and after hanging with him a few times I kinda see what hes saying
    depends on how long they've been fat imo. if they've comeout their shell, they're super friendly and based. my boy nabbed one too, got her on a healthy diet and now hes the guy we all envy. on the other side, my cousin hooked up with a fine ***** after a 3sum, he got yoked but she let herself go. now she controls him

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    depends on how long they've been fat imo. if they've comeout their shell, they're super friendly and based. my boy nabbed one too, got her on a healthy diet and now hes the guy we all envy. on the other side, my cousin hooked up with a fine ***** after a 3sum, he got yoked but she let herself go. now she controls him
    No, I mean i see the physical attraction in thicker girls now. I'm still all about tight body baddie, but I also appreciate a little sexy thickness now too
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I mean i see the physical attraction in thicker girls now. I'm still all about tight body baddie, but I also appreciate a little sexy thickness now too
    I think we all knew you were a chubby chaser all along.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,108
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I mean i see the physical attraction in thicker girls now. I'm still all about tight body baddie, but I also appreciate a little sexy thickness now too
    really? physically speaking, I just can't get around the fact that healthier is better in every way. I thought you were trying to be deeper than that. fatties can be cute, but imagine that fatty shedding 30 lbs. way cuter. to each their own tho. my weight directly effects my confidence. I find it sexy when fatties dont suffer from that, not cuz they're good as is tho. maybe I'm shallow. maybe you are

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    really? physically speaking, I just can't get around the fact that healthier is better in every way. I thought you were trying to be deeper than that. fatties can be cute, but imagine that fatty shedding 30 lbs. way cuter. to each their own tho. my weight directly effects my confidence. I find it sexy when fatties dont suffer from that, not cuz they're good as is tho. maybe I'm shallow. maybe you are
    No, with thickness theres way more to grab. Theres a sexy soft feminine characteristic that you wont find on a tight body. You can kinda maneuver things a lil different

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,184
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I think we all knew you were a chubby chaser all along.
    I'm a juicy petite chaser. If the waist to *** curve/ratio is right, I'm willing to overlook A LOT of things, lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •