Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The funny thing about this all is that the player you could argue for Jimmy replacing is Joel Embiid. Giannis, Siakam, Young and Kemba are all very deserving of their spots.
    Trae Young plays on the worst team in the east but yea he is more deserving as Embiid. Trae is great though and tons of fun and hell be great to see in the ASG but hes not all that deserving. We have seen guys with similar production on bad teams miss it over and over

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Trae Young plays on the worst team in the east but yea he is more deserving as Embiid. Trae is great though and tons of fun and hell be great to see in the ASG but hes not all that deserving. We have seen guys with similar production on bad teams miss it over and over
    As a Knick fan I am offended by this comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hmmm maybe it has something to do with Jimmy checking himself out from last year's all star game. Only thing I can really think of. I really don't think players snubbed him he has alot of friends around the league.
    I thought of this too. Bill Simmons wanted to snub him for it, but I don't think he chose Trae either. Seriously, though; there are a few designated guards they could have chosen before Trae: Simmons, Brown, Lowry... even Van Fleet.

The funny thing about this all is that the player you could argue for Jimmy replacing is Joel Embiid. Giannis, Siakam, Young and Kemba are all very deserving of their spots.
    such an awful take...young or kemba sure but i forgot we dont measure/matter or give a **** about defense around here amirite?

please argue kemba/young over embiid... i will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    such an awful take...young or kemba sure but i forgot we dont measure/matter or give a **** about defense around here amirite?

This stick is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This stick is getting old

might be old but its def corret... defensively those 2 arent good

In the all star game no. Nobody gives a **** about defence. Especially the players.

When did the NBA become this soft?

might be old but its def corret... defensively those 2 arent good
    Joel is a better player. That said you said the same thing all last year when anyone said Luka was better than Ben. Same thing with Zion vs Ben the other night. Even Cov when he was a Sixer vs anyone who was above average lol

Last edited by ewing; 01-25-2020 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Joel is a better player. That said you said the same thing all last year when anyone said Luka was better than Ben. Same thing with Zion vs Ben the other night. Even Cov when he was a Sixer vs anyone who was above average lol

well with luka the offense last year wasnt enough to justfy the lack of luka defense when compared to ben... cov defense was amazing... i argued him over richardson and as a top 25 player... it wasnt that far fetched with how good his defense was at the time and how hot he started that year when i made that claim.... i value defense almost as much as offense and people value offense more than defense which is fine but i think stupid.

In the all star game no. Nobody gives a **** about defence. Especially the players.
    but to get into the all star game is determined by the season you are usually having... nobody cares about defense in the all star game shouldnt warrant someone getting snubbed when they have been clearly better all because everyone wants shooters/scorers in

also wasnt joel one of if not the best player in last years all star game?

well with luka the offense last year wasnt enough to justfy the lack of luka defense when compared to ben... cov defense was amazing... i argued him over richardson and as a top 25 player... it wasnt that far fetched with how good his defense was at the time and how hot he started that year when i made that claim.... i value defense almost as much as offense and people value offense more than defense which is fine but i think stupid.
    Dude Covington is good and Id love to have him on my team but he’s never been near a top 25 player haha

To answer the thread's question, the when is roughly 2006.

Now "this" soft, it's relative. It just keeps getting softer and softer since the 2005 NBA Finals. And the quality drops along with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123