Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Lakers @ 76ers

Kobe is a Laker Legend. Imo, that's the next best thing to being the GOAT. Unfortunately for Lebron, he's neither. At least not yet.

I'd put him on my first team all-time though.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Someone told us Kuzma was the perfect fit for AD/Bron, guess chalk another one up of us being wrong and him being right
    Cant be right all the time. I always admit when i am wrong buddy. I am not like some who is wrong and strong then get upset when you dont agree with their BS.

Itís nice to see lebron talk about his idol and mentor after the game. Kobe Bryant

Your baby can't do this

Can lakers beat the good teams?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Looks like we have trouble with big athletic perimeter wings...

Giannis
    Kawhi/PG
    Tatum/Brown/Brown
    Siakam/
    Simmons/Harris
    Luka/Porz
    Sabonis/Brogdon/Warren
    Milsap/Barton/Harris
    Gordon/Iwundu

All absolutely killed us in our losses...we need help defensively on the perimeter guarding these guys as itís a major weakness, that we canít stand pat on. Not to mention our B/U PG role which is a whole other story but if we can someone find a way to fill the right players for these holes we would catapult ourselves into seriously winning this years NBA Championship.... Pelinka has less than 2w away..

Giannis
    Kawhi/PG
    Tatum/Brown/Brown
    Siakam/
    Simmons/Harris
    Luka/Porz
    Sabonis/Brogdon/Warren
    Milsap/Barton/Harris
    Gordon/Iwundu

All absolutely killed us in our losses...we need help defensively on the perimeter guarding these guys as itís a major weakness, that we canít stand pat on. Not to mention our B/U PG role which is a whole other story but if we can someone find a way to fill the right players for these holes we would catapult ourselves into seriously winning this years NBA Championship.... Pelinka has less than 2w away..
    Yep, pretty spot on

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Mostly no, at least not so far lol

Giannis
    Kawhi/PG
    Tatum/Brown/Brown
    Siakam/
    Simmons/Harris
    Luka/Porz
    Sabonis/Brogdon/Warren
    Milsap/Barton/Harris
    Gordon/Iwundu

Good stuff bro

Unfortunately asset wise and salary wise and with the NTCs with Rondo, KCP and Javale, we don't have the ability to really maneuver around anything to improve this team personnel wise.

We have to rely on the buyout market after cutting one player (probably the rookie THT or sending him to d-league).

I missed last nights game fie for family and poker.

Can someone explain to me in a nut shell what happened to the Lakers last night?

I saw the horrible 3 point shooting by pretty much everyone in the box score.

What happened to our role players and bench? Do they not show up against tougher east and west teams?

The only thing great about yesterday is I won a 19 player tournament.

Someone please Explain yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I did go on the NBA forum for that thread you created and it turned into one of the hottest threads and there were many different posters who I had productive discussions with and various posters who disagreed but still showed respect. You basically had to go back on your word and jump in when you saw that the legion of LBJ faithful couldn't hold their own. The thread was up for like 2 weeks and had like 2 pages. I came on and about a week later it was almost up to 100 lol. The NBA forum sucks because good posters generally avoid it due to the group think that goes on there.

You couldn't take me on this forum so you tried to gang up on me in the NBA forum...you couldn't get the better of the argument there either (and don't worry, I'll come back and inject some life into that thread at the end of the season...will probably be the only thing worth reading on that forum). Most of those guys won't dare show their face on this forum (e.g., Chronz) because they left this forum with their tail between their legs after being monumentally wrong about Kobe and didn't have the dignity to man up about it.
    Lol, your a fictional debater. I use facts. Your easy.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lol, your a fictional debater. I use facts. Your easy.
    Funny how multiple posters lauded me on my posts (even those who disagreed with me), whereas even there, multiple posters called you out on being a horrible poster. As a matter of fact, they were far meaner to you than anyone on here is, which really shows something because you took the debate there so that you could basically get backup lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I missed last nights game fie for family and poker.

Can someone explain to me in a nut shell what happened to the Lakers last night?

I saw the horrible 3 point shooting by pretty much everyone in the box score.

What happened to our role players and bench? Do they not show up against tougher east and west teams?

The only thing great about yesterday is I won a 19 player tournament.

Someone please Explain yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    LBJ and AD put up nice, empty statistics and had a minimal impact on the game, while relegating the offense to be stagnant. We were horrible offensively, which translated to many transition opportunities for the Sixers. Our defense as a whole wasn't very good either.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Oh it's definitely not going to happen, hence why he won't surpass those guys but that's what he needs to do if he wants to surpass them. Similarly, if I want to make the NBA, I need to grow about a foot and get a time traveling machine to the early 2000s. That's not going to happen, but that's what I need to do if I want to play in the NBA hahaha
    Not even that would get you to the nba hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Oh no we suck again!

But Iím sure the Lebron slurpers are happy that he passed Kobe.

Oh ya. There is that championship thing.
    We donít care. Passing Kobe is no big thing. But Kobe slurped wanted him to break his leg so he wouldnít pass him. They care more.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast