Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers @ 76ers

Lakers @ 76ers

@

Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020 ē 8:30 PM ET
    Arena: Wells Fargo Center ē Philadelphia, PA
    TV: ABC

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP

Don't care too much about this matchup because no Embiid and because I don't see the 76ers as a current threat to make it out of the east tbh. Sorry MTM, if u see this.

Just win this game to finish the road trip strong heading into the Clipper game

LeBron likely surpasses Kobe in the first half to become the #3 all time leading scorer in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Don't care too much about this matchup because no Embiid and because I don't see the 76ers as a current threat to make it out of the east tbh. Sorry MTM, if u see this.
    Same here, the game to NOT LOSE is the clippers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Same here, the game to NOT LOSE is the clippers game.
    But a load managed well-rested Kawhi is unstoppable, and Bron can't stop him

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    But a load managed well-rested Kawhi is unstoppable, and Bron can't stop him
    Let's see if Lebron and AD can handle a big statement game like that in late january.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Let's see if Lebron and AD can handle a big statement game like that in late january.
    Both games we played before were extremely winnable and tied heading into the 4th qtr. This team can beat the Clipper team but need to keep their foot on the gas and focus down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Both games we played before were extremely winnable and tied heading into the 4th qtr. This team can beat the Clipper team but need to keep their foot on the gas and focus down the line.
    Coach need to do a better job and figure out a way to rest his stars so they can have the energy down the stretch in the 4th. Clippers have a number of guys to throw at Lebron and wear him down. They keep him off balance and never be able to adjust to a defender. So far doc has out coached frank. Lakers will not out talent clippers. Coach need to create some advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Coach need to do a better job and figure out a way to rest his stars so they can have the energy down the stretch in the 4th. Clippers have a number of guys to throw at Lebron and wear him down. They keep him off balance and never be able to adjust to a defender. So far doc has out coached frank. Lakers will not out talent clippers. Coach need to create some advantage.
    Itís not about Lebron wearing down that is the issue. Itís him trying to be Kawhi or Kobe at the end of games. Just be the facilitator and force feed AD. They have no one to guard AD. If you brought in AD to be the cornerstone of the franchise, these would be the games that he should shine in.

And I hope the Lakers dont look past the sixers on towards the Slippers. End the road trip on a positive note heading into that game.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Both games 1-Rondo played 20m and 2-Cook played 20m both have us nothing when Lebron sits... we need this guy!

Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-24-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Both times they choked, they better man the F up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Itís not about Lebron wearing down that is the issue. Itís him trying to be Kawhi or Kobe at the end of games. Just be the facilitator and force feed AD. They have no one to guard AD. If you brought in AD to be the cornerstone of the franchise, these would be the games that he should shine in.

And I hope the Lakers dont look past the sixers on towards the Slippers. End the road trip on a positive note heading into that game.
    Force feeding AD is not the answer. I like Ad but IMO Pau played better in the post. AD is playing like a sf out there. Clippers is winning because they are the better team and Doc has out coached frank as well. Frank was heavy on the minutes. Why are you suggesting lebron is just some scrub thatís trying to play Kobe or Kawhi. Using lebron to just facilitate is not the answer either. Lakers arenít deep like that. AD and Lebron are the stars of the team just like Kawhi and Paul are and Kobe and Pau were. You play through the teams strengths. If you get beat then you lost to the better team. Not you canít win playing like that. But you have to maximize your talents to the fullest. Lakers donít have defenders to throw at kawhi like that. You also have to factor in they take out the big guys.

Remember what I said about Clippers different looks the coach can throw at Lebron to disrupt the team. https://youtu.be/_KPLhScbf90 And if you look at the game last night they rushed AD the moment he touched the ball. You can get physical with Davis as well.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-24-2020 at 02:37 PM.

iggy and Collison to the rescue

Both games 1-Rondo played 20m and 2-Cook played 20m both have us nothing when Lebron sits... we need this guy!

LOL G1 is parked outside his house Magic style. Knocks on his door twice daily and asks if he has made up his mind yet or not.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast