Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clippers Chemistry Issues?

I don't expect anything to come out of this other than more misinformed load management discourse.
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-23-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

They are talking about Harrell. Harrell plays with a lot of passion. He has been vocal about his team. The load management thing is getting to him.

He’s not going to be Clipper next year because he’s played out of the price range the Clippers want to pay him. That’s probably rubbing him the wrong way also.

I call bs. Similar articles were put out last year this time about raptors players being upset and it was all 100% media spinning ********.

Pat Beverly was probably the happiest clipper when they got Kawhi. Now he gonna be upset? That doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    They are talking about Harrell. Harrell plays with a lot of passion. He has been vocal about his team. The load management thing is getting to him.

He’s not going to be Clipper next year because he’s played out of the price range the Clippers want to pay him. That’s probably rubbing him the wrong way also.
    Yeah he's probably got more issues with his own contract situation. Harell doesn't have the stripes to be complaining about PG or Kawhi. He should be thankfull that he has a chance to win a ship in a contract year, which would increase his own value.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I call bs. Similar articles were put out last year this time about raptors players being upset and it was all 100% media spinning ********.

Pat Beverly was probably the happiest clipper when they got Kawhi. Now he gonna be upset? That doesn't make any sense.
    Kawhi did hint that they had their internal issues but nothing got out.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Kawhi did hint that they had their internal issues but nothing got out.
    In an interview? Weird he's usually tight lipped about everything

In an interview? Weird he's usually tight lipped about everything
    After they won so it might have been the champagne lol.

We just don't know what it was about. The feeling i got from the players was that load management was understood.

After they won so it might have been the champagne lol.
    Oh you meant with the raptors. Honestly who else could it have been other than Lowry? And Lowry seemed completely ok with how Leonard was being handled. Maybe Gasol?

Yeah to me it seemed like the raptors were completely ok with it, especially since everyone hoped he would be back. But who knows

Oh you meant with the raptors. Honestly who else could it have been other than Lowry? And Lowry seemed completely ok with how Leonard was being handled. Maybe Gasol?
    Yeah i have no clue, we heard whispers about Delon and Norm regarding playing time. There was also some chatter about on floor chemistry because Kawhi was sitting a lot of games but this was all speculation.

Yeah to me it seemed like the raptors were completely ok with it, especially since everyone hoped he would be back. But who knows
    And also because he had a set back that Kawhi openly acknowledged. That is what gets lost in this whole load management thing. He wasn't sitting so he can be fresh in the playoffs, he was sitting because he was hurt and there was concern that it would be an issue again.

The playoffs only validated the plan to sit those games, not because they won the championship, but because his knee became a problem again. He was noticeably limping in game 3 against the Bucks and Kawhi stated that he would not have been able to play through the playoffs if he didn't rest.

And also because he had a set back that Kawhi openly acknowledged. That is what gets lost in this whole load management thing. He wasn't sitting so he can be fresh in the playoffs, he was sitting because he was hurt and there was concern that it would be an issue again.

The playoffs only validated the plan to sit those games, not because they won the championship, but because his knee became a problem again. He was noticeably limping in game 3 against the Bucks and Kawhi stated that he would not have been able to play through the playoffs if he didn't rest.
    Yeah I remember him limping.. I mean he's had issues since high school. His health is a big concern for him. If he wants to have a long career he needs to load manage, it's not something he wants. He needs it.

Yeah I remember him limping.. I mean he's had issues since high school. His health is a big concern for him. If he wants to have a long career he needs to load manage, it's not something he wants. He needs it.
    And if we consider all this, why is load management such a huge NBA issue? Other than Kawhi, who is sitting games?

And if we consider all this, why is load management such a huge NBA issue? Other than Kawhi, who is sitting games?
    From a fans perspective, they just want to see him play. From the leagues perspective people pay to watch him. From a team mates perspective they should stfu and understand their chances of winning it all with a healthy Kawhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast