Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,808

    Raiders resign CB Nevin Lawson


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    16,104
    This the guy most of you hated last year?

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    This the guy most of you hated last year?

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No that was Carr, but this guy was in the top 5 of most hated!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,946
    Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    No that was Carr, but this guy was in the top 5 of most hated!
    The effluvium covering my monitor came from deep within.

    THIS was so well done, very Monty Python.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,945
    Why?????

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,946
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Why?????
    Why the effluvia or why was Lawson extended?

    The former was an involuntary reflex and I expectorated all over my computer screen.

    As to the latter, I think the extension my have been some form of sputum as well.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,851
    Hes good on special teams he is good at coming up in run support. He was the worst CB we had in coverage and i found myself cursing at him regularly

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,973
    I donít understand why. Maybe after FA and draft but I donít think anyone was knocking on his door after his play. Hell Iíd rather bring Worley back.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,471
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I donít understand why. Maybe after FA and draft but I donít think anyone was knocking on his door after his play. Hell Iíd rather bring Worley back.
    Or Matt Giordano

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Why the effluvia or why was Lawson extended?

    The former was an involuntary reflex and I expectorated all over my computer screen.

    As to the latter, I think the extension my have been some form of sputum as well.
    No....why bring him back without exploring other options. BTW I used to have your reactions, but I realized it was tough on the equipment, and I had to clean up after.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,946
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    No....why bring him back without exploring other options. BTW I used to have your reactions, but I realized it was tough on the equipment, and I had to clean up after.
    yes, the clean-up is not worth it, couple that with the discomfiture of the nasal cavities afterward, not worth it at all.

    I wonder if any of it is guaranteed.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    No that was Carr, but this guy was in the top 5 of most hated!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,637
    Sorry yall he's a former Lion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •