Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 142 of 142

Thread: Lakers @ Nets

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,988
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Go back to the Clippers forum.
    IKH dupe account should be banned from posting on here lol

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    IKH dupe account should be banned from posting on here lol
    lmao I was thinking that also but the IPs don't match.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    266
    I'm a fan of both teams, so I post in both. I'm so excited for LAbron.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Go back to the Clippers forum.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,400
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    I'm a fan of both teams, so I post in both. I'm so excited for LAbron.
    I really don't see you posting anything about the Lakers but really more like pro Lebron and anti Kobe to just troll. As the TM here, I'm watching you carefully on the trolling.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,010
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I really don't see you posting anything about the Lakers but really more like pro Lebron and anti Kobe to just troll. As the TM here, I'm watching you carefully on the trolling.
    Of course he's a troll, you the man WS.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,010
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    lmao I was thinking that also but the IPs don't match.
    Detective WS.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,988
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    I'm a fan of both teams, so I post in both. I'm so excited for LAbron.
    You're a fan of trolling and it's very unwelcome

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •