Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So who's getting traded?

Here you go fellas, a little competition to see whom we all think is gonna get shown the door. Everyone on here except LBJ and AD with odds. First # is the points you get for being right, the second # the points you lose for being wrong.

Our NTC players all are at 6/-2
    KCP 6/-2
    Rondo 6/-2
    McGee 6/-2

Kuzma 5/-5
    Green 5/-3

Bradley 4/-2
    Howard 4/-2
    Cousins 4/-2

Caruso 3/-2
    Cook 3/-2

Dudley 2/-1
    Daniels 2/-1

THT 1/-1

Yes I made up the odds myself.

I got Cook, Daniels, THT with my kicker DMC

I think it's gonna be alot like last summer, alot of talk about something big but in the end it's just gonna be tweaking at the end of the roster.

Why make a move with a team that is first in the West and obviously holding its cards close to its chests when playing top teams..

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Why make a move with a team that is first in the West and obviously holding its cards close to its chests when playing top teams..
    Jason Kidd said something to the effect before the Houston game, im not buying that. I think it was a ready made excuse in case we lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Jason Kidd said something to the effect before the Houston game, im not buying that. I think it was a ready made excuse in case we lost the game.
    Didnít see that but our first halves have been good against top teams and the. Our line up get a bit strange so I could see it being true.

With shortened lineups in the playoffs we look ****ing great

6. 01-23-2020, 08:03 AM

Why make a move? Are we watching the same games? We going to be satisfied getting so close but not having enough to win it all?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Why make a move? Are we watching the same games? We going to be satisfied getting so close but not having enough to win it all?
    Yeah losing in WCF is pretty cool

The lakers would make a move because they want to win in the post season

Your baby can't do this

Didnít see that but our first halves have been good against top teams and the. Our line up get a bit strange so I could see it being true.

With shortened lineups in the playoffs we look ****ing great
    After the Orlando loss before the Houston game. The timing and out of no where Kidd saying this made me laugh. To me it looked like Kidd was expecting to get torched by Harden and was laying out and already made excuse.

2 weeks left.

Scratch DMC from my trade prediction. By trading him we lose our $1.75 trade exception. He isn't going anywhere, and that is mostly why.

We good but honestly I dont like the way Bradley is playin, he miss lot of open shots

Quote Originally Posted by Corrifredi View Post
    We good but honestly I dont like the way Bradley is playin, he miss lot of open shots
    So you don't think we're gonna make any trades?

3-2-1 KOS merging this thread.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Phil used to do the same thing

I donít think people are realizing that Frank has some connection with Phil dating back to the Knicks years when Phil was considering hiring Frank as coach with Kurt Rambis in the mix.

Thereís a deep connection with Frank, Phil and Kurt thatís going around in the Lakers organization.

I truly believe Frank was the best and right hire all along.

F Monty & Ty Lue!!!

Kuz will and should get traded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast