Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Falcons block

Falcons block

Alright people, here's the deal. I don't have the time to take this game as seriously this season as I normally would. I'm here primarily so you all could fill the game, and I'm going to act as such. In that spirit, I have decided to institute a new rule:

If I have not accepted your dumb trade offer by the third PM (meaning each side has sent three, not three in total), I will reject the trade automatically purely out of principle. No exceptions.

I envision this rule serving several purposes. It will force you people to send me real offers instead of vague expressions of interest. It will keep me from getting too invested. It's also gonna cause at least one hissy fit and I can't wait for that.

Now, as far as what I'm planning to do? Think of me as a more active league-run team. I'll trade anyone, idc, as long as it's a good deal I'm down. I'll still do free agency, but I'm not gonna get too caught up in specifics.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Alright people, here's the deal. I don't have the time to take this game as seriously this season as I normally would. I'm here primarily so you all could fill the game, and I'm going to act as such. In that spirit, I have decided to institute a new rule:

If I have not accepted your dumb trade offer by the third PM (meaning each side has sent three, not three in total), I will reject the trade automatically purely out of principle. No exceptions.

I envision this rule serving several purposes. It will force you people to send me real offers instead of vague expressions of interest. It will keep me from getting too invested. It's also gonna cause at least one hissy fit and I can't wait for that.

Now, as far as what I'm planning to do? Think of me as a more active league-run team. I'll trade anyone, idc, as long as it's a good deal I'm down. I'll still do free agency, but I'm not gonna get too caught up in specifics.
    You're adorable
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    You're adorable
    I'm accepting comments only from legitimate hissy fit candidates at this time.
    POOP