Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea but even i cant hate on what ben is doing... if the dude wasnt a princess and i am not even talking about the shooting... his mentality sucks... if he had the mentality to just dominate he would be unstoppable.. its why i want him gone... the dude could dominate but doesnt want to hurt his shooting pct for whatever reason.

he is avg 16/9-8 while being a potential defensive player of the year while being a diva/princess... its insane
    And that mindset is just another reason Zion will be better than him, it promise you youíre not ******** on Ben by saying Zion might be better one day. Or maybe youíre on of the guys hoping for Zions failure for whatever reason, I really donít know my man.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Zion has those things and will be a huge asset instead of total liability in a half court offense. I actually don't think Zion is going to be a huge scorer. On offense he will be great at creating pace (like Ben) and collapsing defenses to create opportunities in the half court (unlike Ben). He will also be a guy that can defend the paint and perimeter but keep cheerleading! By the way you have been slowly coming around to everything I told you about Ben and his fit on your team since the day he was drafted. It only took for 3 years to get to this point
    Idk about the scoring thing. I think maybe attempts wise he wonít be very high but I wouldnít be shocked to see him taking 15-18 shots a game. I think heís going to be hyper efficient scoring wise though and when he misses those close shots his second jump to go back up for the offensive rebound is so damn quick he gets it back a lot of the times and scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    And that mindset is just another reason Zion will be better than him, it promise you youíre not ******** on Ben by saying Zion might be better one day. Or maybe youíre on of the guys hoping for Zions failure for whatever reason, I really donít know my man.
    i dont see it in zion but i dont want him to fail. I am for whatever makes the nba amazing because we all love the sport... i tuned in tonight to watch him and he hit some 3s in the 4th after being useless the first 3 quarters while looking small/slow and fat... lets see... i dont see it... i hope i am wrong because id prefer ingram/zion to be special and make the playoffs.

lmfao phycail monster we have never seen before... my god... wilt/lebron/shaq... yet 6 foot 7 fat *** zion is a physical monster we have not seen before?????????????????? wowwowowowwo
    6 foot 7, solid as hell, and weighs 290 pounds. We have NEVER seen anyone like him before. Heís got 40 pounds on LeBron and dare I say he might be just as fast and jump higher. Heís the 2nd heaviest dude in the league.

i dont see it in zion but i dont want him to fail. I am for whatever makes the nba amazing because we all love the sport... i tuned in tonight to watch him and he hit some 3s in the 4th after being useless the first 3 quarters while looking small/slow and fat... lets see... i dont see it... i hope i am wrong because id prefer ingram/zion to be special and make the playoffs.
    I was literally about to just say the same thing, in the end idgaf who turns out better. I want them all to be great and I donít want anyone to fail, itís much better for the league and makes it much more fun for the fans as long as thereís parity. It was his first real nba game of his career while missing 45 for a knee surgery, itís expected for him to look a little sloppy at first, cut the kid some slack.

ben grabs 7-9 reb a game with a team full of 6-7beyond guys and you think zion will be a better rebounder? jesus... literally i think everyone in our normal starting lineup is taller then zion and ben still grabs 7-9 boards a game...imagine if he was used like zion and didnt have giants around him... gtfo
    You think counting rebounds means something in todays NBA? Most teams send 0 guys to the offense glass. Most of Ben rebounds are uncontested and his teammates let him get them b/c they want him bringing it down the floor. I am not sure but I think I'd rather have Zion in a scrub when my teams needs a lose ball or contested rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Idk about the scoring thing. I think maybe attempts wise he wonít be very high but I wouldnít be shocked to see him taking 15-18 shots a game. I think heís going to be hyper efficient scoring wise though and when he misses those close shots his second jump to go back up for the offensive rebound is so damn quick he gets it back a lot of the times and scores.
    I think he will be a very efficient scorer just not a big numbers guy and I don't think he should be. If he is I think he will probably be taking the ball out of other guys hands too much. Zion should not be probing like CP3. Attack or move. He can create a lot of havoc doing those things while other guys like Irgram pound the ball more

6 foot 7, solid as hell, and weighs 290 pounds. We have NEVER seen anyone like him before. Heís got 40 pounds on LeBron and dare I say he might be just as fast and jump higher. Heís the 2nd heaviest dude in the league.
    The weight is a problem and he will need to drop maybe 20 or 30 pounds.

Very similar to Lebron in regard to the freakish talent and athleticism. It's one game,.but it looks like he can beat you inside or outside. Very rare capability for a rookie. He also plays bully ball and seems to have a killer instinct about him.

Morant has been great, but Zion is going to make a case for rookie of they year before seasons and.

Green Ranger..dont have a panic attack dude...its just basketball!

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

I donít think Zion has 30 pounds to lose, he fits to his body frame and heís solid as hell. He can maybe shed 10 but this isnít anything new for him, heís always been huge.

I only skimmed through the talk on Zion.

But dude had 2 very solid, on point passes, so I don't think the dudes vision is trash. He's got a big body, so rebounding shouldn't be an issue.

The one thing I will say is if Ben was willing to let it fly like Zion did last night, it would do wonders for the 76ers offense. Ben doesn't even have to hit at his current 40% clip just shoot the dang ball you scaredy cat.

Another thing Ben should be envious of is Zion's willingness to be aggressive in the post, not just shooting fadeaways or floaters from there.

Hard to compare the 2 really, Ben just needs to quit being selfish and have a willingness to get outta his comfort zone.

As far as Zion's weight it would benefit him to cut the weight simply because how explosive he likes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I only skimmed through the talk on Zion.

But dude had 2 very solid, on point passes, so I don't think the dudes vision is trash. He's got a big body, so rebounding shouldn't be an issue.

The one thing I will say is if Ben was willing to let it fly like Zion did last night, it would do wonders for the 76ers offense. Ben doesn't even have to hit at his current 40% clip just shoot the dang ball you scaredy cat.

Another thing Ben should be envious of is Zion's willingness to be aggressive in the post, not just shooting fadeaways or floaters from there.

Hard to compare the 2 really, Ben just needs to quit being selfish and have a willingness to get outta his comfort zone.

As far as Zion's weight it would benefit him to cut the weight simply because how explosive he likes to play.
    Iím convinced many people havenít watched him much and have just joined in on the hate because if youíve watched youd know he has really good vision and passing.

Zion needs to cut down 25 to 30 pounds and then he'll be all right

I donít think Zion has 30 pounds to lose, he fits to his body frame and heís solid as hell. He can maybe shed 10 but this isnít anything new for him, heís always been huge.
    Especially preseason or Duke Zion. I understand his combination of size and explosion make him a more likely candidate to get injured but the dude is just huge. Maybe he can take off some weight (especially now b/c I think he did put some on injured) but he's not losing 40 pounds . Hopefully he hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Especially preseason or Duke Zion. I understand his combination of size and explosion make him a more likely candidate to get injured but the dude is just huge. Maybe he can take off some weight (especially now b/c I think he did put some on injured) but he's not losing 40 pounds . Hopefully he hold up.
    Yea I could see 10, maybe 15 depending on if heís put on weight or not based on his huge wide Frame and the facts that heís solid. I wonder what his body fat percentage is when heís at his peak condition later on in the season.

Yea I could see 10, maybe 15 depending on if heís put on weight or not based on his huge wide Frame and the facts that heís solid. I wonder what his body fat percentage is when heís at his peak condition later on in the season.
    https://twitter.com/DukeMBB/status/1...n-123097045%2F

I don't think that guy can lose 40 pounds

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast