Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Zion in one game has already proven his worth whereas Simmons simply put just is not the player he was originally hyped up to be
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/DukeMBB/status/1...n-123097045%2F

I don't think that guy can lose 40 pounds
    Haha yea not a change at all, he will always ďlook fatĒ when youíre watching him on tv but heís really far from it.

the amount of judgement both positive and negative on Zion in here are ****ing insane. you all need to step backs and enjoy seeing how he plays. plays one game after being out for months - hes fat and out of shape and stunk early on. Gets going later in the game and makes some shots - hes already better than Simmons and the 10th wonder of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    the amount of judgement both positive and negative on Zion in here are ****ing insane. you all need to step backs and enjoy seeing how he plays. plays one game after being out for months - hes fat and out of shape and stunk early on. Gets going later in the game and makes some shots - hes already better than Simmons and the 10th wonder of the world.
    all that is true

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/DukeMBB/status/1...n-123097045%2F

I don't think that guy can lose 40 pounds
    No he damn sure can't and he shouldn't.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    No he damn sure can't and he shouldn't.
    sometimes hot takes go viral

So are we just gonna ignore how garbage Draymond Green is without a team full of All-Stars to make him look better?

Rippin' lips son!!

So are we just gonna ignore how garbage Draymond Green is without a team full of All-Stars to make him look better?
    Heís literally an afterthought now, I was dying when Barkley said he doesnít talk as much now that he averages a single triple

we gonna ignore we've already seen him lead his teams to playoff games/series victories without Curry already? maybe the dude has declined and/or isn't as fully invested

He'll look like he used to once Steph and Klay are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    we gonna ignore we've already seen him lead his teams to playoff games/series victories without Curry already? maybe the dude has declined and/or isn't as fully invested
    Maybe you were wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you were wrong

This is the most likely option

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and this already is silly... yes his 3 point which wont continue at this level will help but ben simmons has better vision/rebounding/defense/height and body over zion 10 out of 10 times... stop comparing guys to giannis holy ****.... the guy needs to lose weight like you said which will take away his strength and he doesnt have the size of those guys if he loses the weight and if he doesnt he wont have the longevity... my god people.

i want to trade ben simmons... id take ben simmons 100 out of 100 times over zion for his career and its not close.
    I disagree. Guys might be taller than Zion but they arenít close to as athletic or as explosive. Iím a big fan of Ben Simmons, but Iíd take Zion easily over Ben. Zion has Bron athletic ability. You will see when he gets healthy. Heís going to be soning grown men in about 2 weeks in a Bron/Shaq esque like way.

Iíve always said he was overrated. Teams literally didnít guard him and hoped heíd take wide open 3ís. Little different now that he gets guarded like everyone else now. Of course Tre has disappeared from these boardís altogether now. No surprise

Maybe you were wrong

its recorded history. how can facts be wrong?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast