Zion for President!

He is Ze Greatest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    nobody cares about that hell hole lmfao.
    You better think again and like Dade County said watch your mouth

Zion will be better than Simmons if he stays healthy for sure, you can already see just how ridiculous of a force he is and his impact on the game and Im not even talking about the 3s here and he was handcuffed by the coaching and medical staff all night.

Zion in one game has already proven his worth whereas Simmons simply put just is not the player he was originally hyped up to be

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Zion will be better than Simmons if he stays healthy for sure, you can already see just how ridiculous of a force he is and his impact on the game and Im not even talking about the 3s here and he was handcuffed by the coaching and medical staff all night.
    I think attitude and personality are another difference b/t the two. Zion looked out of shape and rusty last night but the spot light was on and hits 4 threes. I think he has a drive that Simmons doesn't. The other thing about Zion he so strong people can't help but collapse when they see him cut. You saw it on the first play of the game. The Pels set a back pick and tried to get him a lob. The whole Spurs defense dropped back to deny it and Favors wound up with a dunk. Even when he wasn't playing well he made the defense suck in towards the basket a lot. All that said his handle looked sloppy and he looks out of shape. I think it will take a bit and he will have some struggles early.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Zion will stay healthy or he wont. If he does he will be a lot better then Simmons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yup to someone who ignore vision/rebounding/defense and so on down the list sure.... but yea a few more ppg is the end all be all amirite?

i love people that discuss basketball and dont have a clue... see the last several posters as an example

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup to someone who ignore vision/rebounding/defense and so on down the list sure.... but yea a few more ppg is the end all be all amirite?

i love people that discuss basketball and dont have a clue... see the last several posters as an example
    Please dont ever pretend to know more than someone about basketball lol.

Ben is a better passer but Zion has really good vision, defense well see how Zion turns out, and Id say Zion will be just as good or better at rebounding the Ben. Not to mention hell be a solid shooter. His impact will be greater, you sound like that Alayla dude right now.

The only thing that could stop Zion from being a very elite player in this league would be injuries. Sadly I believe some people are sitting back and hoping for it just to say I told you so its a shame.

I think attitude and personality are another difference b/t the two. Zion looked out of shape and rusty last night but the spot light was on and hits 4 threes. I think he has a drive that Simmons doesn't. The other thing about Zion he so strong people can't help but collapse when they see him cut. You saw it on the first play of the game. The Pels set a back pick and tried to get him a lob. The whole Spurs defense dropped back to deny it and Favors wound up with a dunk. Even when he wasn't playing well he made the defense suck in towards the basket a lot. All that said his handle looked sloppy and he looks out of shape. I think it will take a bit and he will have some struggles early.
    Yea I agree, you can see it in his face when hes out there he wants to be great and he wants to win. Hes just an absolute freak of nature and now any time he has an underwhelming game well hear about it from more than most because hes upset people are saying one of the greatest prospects weve ever seen will end up being better than Simmons as long as hes healthy.

Please dont ever pretend to know more than someone about basketball lol.

Ben is a better passer but Zion has really good vision, defense well see how Zion turns out, and Id say Zion will be just as good or better at rebounding the Ben. Not to mention hell be a solid shooter. His impact will be greater, you sound like that Alayla dude right now.
    ben grabs 7-9 reb a game with a team full of 6-7beyond guys and you think zion will be a better rebounder? jesus... literally i think everyone in our normal starting lineup is taller then zion and ben still grabs 7-9 boards a game...imagine if he was used like zion and didnt have giants around him... gtfo

not even a simmons guys but rebounding/defense/vision are all on ben easily.... but yo 3 point shooting lmfao... gtfo...

Zion has those things and will be a huge asset instead of total liability in a half court offense. I actually don't think Zion is going to be a huge scorer. On offense he will be great at creating pace (like Ben) and collapsing defenses to create opportunities in the half court (unlike Ben). He will also be a guy that can defend the paint and perimeter but keep cheerleading! By the way you have been slowly coming around to everything I told you about Ben and his fit on your team since the day he was drafted. It only took for 3 years to get to this point

Zion has those things and will be a huge asset instead of total liability in a half court offense. I actually don't think Zion is going to be a huge scorer. On offense he will be great at creating pace (like Ben) and collapsing defenses to create opportunities in the half court (unlike Ben). He will also be a guy that can defend the paint and perimeter but keep cheerleading! By the way you have been slowly coming around to everything I told you about Ben and his fit on your team since the day he was drafted. It only took for 3 years to get to this point
    yea but even i cant hate on what ben is doing... if the dude wasnt a princess and i am not even talking about the shooting... his mentality sucks... if he had the mentality to just dominate he would be unstoppable.. its why i want him gone... the dude could dominate but doesnt want to hurt his shooting pct for whatever reason.

he is avg 16/9-8 while being a potential defensive player of the year while being a diva/princess... its insane

ben grabs 7-9 reb a game with a team full of 6-7beyond guys and you think zion will be a better rebounder? jesus... literally i think everyone in our normal starting lineup is taller then zion and ben still grabs 7-9 boards a game...imagine if he was used like zion and didnt have giants around him... gtfo
    Dude had Bens season average in rebounding last night in half the MPG Simmons plays a game. It is not crazy at all to think Zion will be a better rebounder, dont sit here and act like its a landslide lol.

You can say what you want but the truth is Zion is a physical monster weve never seen before. Hes fast as hell, can jump out the gym and is a damn tank and stronger than majority of the nba players in the league right now at 19. Hes going to be ridiculous. You say Simmons will never be as good as Embiid but Zion could very well be better than Embiid one day.

You say Simmons wouldnt be enough to trade for Dame, if the Blazers were trading Dame and had to pick between Zion and Ben I bet they would take Zion.

Dude had Bens season average in rebounding last night in half the MPG Simmons plays a game. It is not crazy at all to think Zion will be a better rebounder, dont sit here and act like its a landslide lol.

You can say what you want but the truth is Zion is a physical monster weve never seen before. Hes fast as hell, can jump out the gym and is a damn tank and stronger than majority of the nba players in the league right now at 19. Hes going to be ridiculous. You say Simmons will never be as good as Embiid but Zion could very well be better than Embiid one day.

You say Simmons wouldnt be enough to trade for Dame, if the Blazers were trading Dame and had to pick between Zion and Ben I bet they would take Zion.
    lmfao phycail monster we have never seen before... my god... wilt/lebron/shaq... yet 6 foot 7 fat *** zion is a physical monster we have not seen before?????????????????? wowwowowowwo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast