Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ben simmons punching the air

Zion has doubled Simmons career output from 3 in 2-3 minutes

Future Heatle LMA killing.

Lonzo is so good.

What a terrible timeout call by gentry, let Lonzo and Ingram run there for a quick basket then foul and use the timeout after that.

zion went off... man now if he can hit those 3s at a 28-32 pct clip sheesh.... ben simmons take notes my dude its all you need.

Lonzo and Zion are noice together, this young team is going to be a lot of fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Heís coming to Miami
    nobody cares about that hell hole lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Can't wait for Zion to be a laker. 7 more years
    why not in 4yrs? He can play out his rookie contract.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Heís coming to Miami
    He should be a Knick

Zion has doubled Simmons career output from 3 in 2-3 minutes
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    nobody cares about that hell hole lmfao.
    watch out

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    zion went off... man now if he can hit those 3s at a 28-32 pct clip sheesh.... ben simmons take notes my dude its all you need.
    Just going to leave this here for a top ten potential talent in Simmons...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Zion Williamson if he can have more 3 point attempts but gets to the paint more and scores at will through driving and slashing...he can be way better than Simmons or have that potential to be a Giannis lite if he loses weight of course

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Zion Williamson if he can have more 3 point attempts but gets to the paint more and scores at will through driving and slashing...he can be way better than Simmons or have that potential to be a Giannis lite if he loses weight of course
    and this already is silly... yes his 3 point which wont continue at this level will help but ben simmons has better vision/rebounding/defense/height and body over zion 10 out of 10 times... stop comparing guys to giannis holy ****.... the guy needs to lose weight like you said which will take away his strength and he doesnt have the size of those guys if he loses the weight and if he doesnt he wont have the longevity... my god people.

i want to trade ben simmons... id take ben simmons 100 out of 100 times over zion for his career and its not close.

and this already is silly... yes his 3 point which wont continue at this level will help but ben simmons has better vision/rebounding/defense/height and body over zion 10 out of 10 times... stop comparing guys to giannis holy ****.... the guy needs to lose weight like you said which will take away his strength and he doesnt have the size of those guys if he loses the weight and if he doesnt he wont have the longevity... my god people.

i want to trade ben simmons... id take ben simmons 100 out of 100 times over zion for his career and its not close.
    Zion for President!

He is Ze Greatest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Zion will be out of the league by the time his rookie contract is up if he doesnít fix his body problems.

Zion will stay healthy or he wonít. If he does he will be a lot better then Simmons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast