Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surprisingly Bold Moves You Think NBA Teams Should/Could Make?

I'm wondering what out of the box moves you think teams should consider or think they might consider?

I'm wondering what value the Nets could get back from trading Kyrie and KD. It might be best to see what the team could do at full health, but with Kyrie's questionable leadership and KD's Achilles injury, I'm curious what value they could actually get either this season or the near future. If they traded Kyrie, that could make Durant very unhappy. The Nets playing well don't depend on these two players. They have a well-run organization so they get a lot of value in return and they could still contend if they get a lot of value in those trades. Also with KD's age, although still relatively young, with an Achilles injury would it be wise for them to at least discuss this? What if Giannis for example is unhappy, or Embiid, in the near future, and they trade KD for one of them? What if Kyrie/KD could get great picks in return?

I don't expect this to happen one bit, but it wouldn't be a crazy idea depending on the value of the return.
    Last edited by NetsPaint; 01-22-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Not teams, but the NBA should add a 4th ref and change the way they are moved and responsibilities on calls.

Trading Bradley Beal to a contender but as for where? Trading Beal to a team like the Rockets, Celtics, Raptors, Sixers, Lakers or to a team like the Denver Nuggets

It's not exactly bold but I think the spurs should absolutely allow DeRozan to walk at the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

If the Spurs let DeRozan walk then where is he gonna go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If the Spurs let DeRozan walk then where is he gonna go?
    Miami or Toronto

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

LaMarcus Aldridge to Boston...I will take it

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    It's not exactly bold but I think the spurs should absolutely allow DeRozan to walk at the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Its not up to the Spurs, he has a player option.

He would probably like to go to one of the California teams but they're all in salary cap hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not teams, but the NBA should add a 4th ref and change the way they are moved and responsibilities on calls.
    they should go back to 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Conley for Horford (or Harris, with picks from Utah)?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonFSU View Post
    Conley for Horford (or Harris, with picks from Utah)?
    Absolutely not in a million years for Horford. Maybe for Harris.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Its not up to the Spurs, he has a player option.

He would probably like to go to one of the California teams but they're all in salary cap hell.
    Suns and Pels have the cap to get him with a little help (prob from Atlanta or Memphis), and it would make sense for either team. Hawks would be my dark horse, that would be a fun team to watch. But more than likely I think a playoff team trades salary away so they can sign him.

Edit: Scratch New Orleans, they have to pay Ingram so unless they trade Holiday it's probably not happening.
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 01-23-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You and I have been calling for this for what, 4 years now?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Miami or Toronto
    I can see DeRozan on the Warriors. Surrounded by shooters and defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Suns and Pels have the cap to get him with a little help (prob from Atlanta or Memphis), and it would make sense for either team. Hawks would be my dark horse, that would be a fun team to watch. But more than likely I think a playoff team trades salary away so they can sign him.

Edit: Scratch New Orleans, they have to pay Ingram so unless they trade Holiday it's probably not happening.
    DeRozan I would love to see him back in the Eastern Conference especially if it means he lands on an East team but the Eastern Conference teams I can see him on are: Toronto, Miami, Charlotte, Brooklyn, New York or believe it or not Orlando

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast