Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,127

    [PFF] Russell Wilson named MVP

    Top three graded offensive players from 2019:
    1. Kittle 94.7
    2. Brandon Brooks 92.9
    3. Russell Wilson 92.0

    I feel like Kittle on the Seahawks would be insane. Might fix their OL by giving Rus a quick dump target.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    In b4 mtm blows his load

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,373
    Be nice to see him win the MVP. Will he? No. Jackson has his speech written, best tux ready, and will take the award. But for me, Wilson was more valuable and arguably a better player on a worse team than Jackson.


    No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

    https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

    https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,586
    I知 confused. Ranked 3rd but MVP?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,358
    Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Be nice to see him win the MVP. Will he? No. Jackson has his speech written, best tux ready, and will take the award. But for me, Wilson was more valuable and arguably a better player on a worse team than Jackson.
    More valuable, maybe. Better? No. He had his chances to keep up the MVP race and he **** the bed. He nearly lost his team the first SF game with that ugly pick in OT, he struggled to put numbers up against the trash Eagles secondary, put up duds against the Rams and Cards, and then lost to SF with a chance at the division. Those are games an MVP has to win and perform in.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I知 confused. Ranked 3rd but MVP?
    can't make a guard or TE the MVP, right?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,504
    wait what? is this forreal? what am i missing? dont play with my emotions because he def deserves it over everyone period.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,504
    https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/20...ootball-focus/




    its about ****ing time... get over it trash cans... best QB in the game and soon to be top 5 ever... he wont win the mvp because media/hype/ravens omg QB but nobody does more with less.... move on and he has been doing it for years.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,504
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    More valuable, maybe. Better? No. He had his chances to keep up the MVP race and he **** the bed. He nearly lost his team the first SF game with that ugly pick in OT, he struggled to put numbers up against the trash Eagles secondary, put up duds against the Rams and Cards, and then lost to SF with a chance at the division. Those are games an MVP has to win and perform in.
    kiss the ring and the top 5 player ever... move on... he has a trash team which i have been saying for years and just constantly carries... won a playoff game where yet again he was the teams leading rusher/passer... my god they should make him throw to himself at this point as well because it would only help himself out... we get it jackson will win BUT NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS DONE MORE WITH LESS OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS THEN WILSON AND I HAVE THE STATS TO ****ING PROVE IT

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,465
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I知 confused. Ranked 3rd but MVP?
    Was gonna say "according to our rankings the best offensive player was George Kittle, so we are giving the award to Russell Wilson" lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I知 confused. Ranked 3rd but MVP?
    QBs are more valuable than other positions.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    kiss the ring
    Malcolm Butler kissed the other ring.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,407
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I知 confused. Ranked 3rd but MVP?
    It's PFF, they do this all the time.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,887
    And this is why no one takes PFF seriously anymore

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,358
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    And this is why no one takes PFF seriously anymore
    Implying anyone ever took PSD opinions seriously lol.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •