Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I hope Schilling, Bonds, and Clemens never get in and I canít wait until their time is up.

    Super glad Walker got into the hall. Iím glad the writers got that right, he had a great career.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why not Schilling cause he's a out spoken boob? Cause other then that he's a hall of famer

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,281
    Interested to see who didn't vote for Jeter and who voted for Brad Penny/JJ Putz.


    Fire Luke Walton


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    183
    Great job by the voters.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,157
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Interested to see who didn't vote for Jeter and who voted for Brad Penny/JJ Putz.
    Hopefully same guy

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Why not Schilling cause he's a out spoken boob? Cause other then that he's a hall of famer

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Yep. Even as a Phillies Phan I donít want to be in the same room with him, but I think he belongs.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Can I buy that man who did not vote for Jeter a beer?
    Let's get him a keg, I'm in.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Jeter gets one vote shy of a unanimous vote. 396/397
    I hope the guy who passed on him voted for JJ Putz.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Schilling will be in next year or the next because he only needs to rise 5% more.

    Bonds and Clemens may not.
    So you're saying we only have to survive 2 more years and we can finally be done hearing about them?
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The bigger deal should be BONDS AND CLEMENS not getting in. Again. It's pathetic.
    Fixed this for you...since the argument for and against both is exactly the same.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 01-21-2020 at 08:34 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsownsu View Post


    sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
    lol.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,747
    First ballot? PSH.


    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Jeter gets one vote shy of a unanimous vote. 396/397
    There's always one troll.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There's always one troll.
    Am a firm believer that if a better player did not get unanimous votes that a lesser player should not get it.

    What matters is that he is first ballot, not that he was one vote shy of a unanimous vote.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Am a firm believer that if a better player did not get unanimous votes that a lesser player should not get it.

    What matters is that he is first ballot, not that he was one vote shy of a unanimous vote.
    Different time now. Reporters acted more on relationships with players, personal biases, outdated stats, etc 10,20, 30 years ago. With the newer voters its become strictly about the numbers and there is nothing that says Jeter isn't a HOFer.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,747
    If it was strictly about numbers now, Bonds and Clemens would have reached the HOF well before Jeter.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,851
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If it was strictly about numbers now, Bonds and Clemens would have reached the HOF well before Jeter.
    Well, not synthetically enhanced numbers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •