Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638

    Larry Walker and Derek Jeter make HOF

    Per MLB.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,165
    Nice! Schilling misses again. Bonds and Clemens too

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Jeter gets one vote shy of a unanimous vote. 396/397

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Can I buy that man who did not vote for Jeter a beer?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,665
    Full list.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 01-21-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Schilling gets 70%.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57,165
    Jeter 99.7%
    Walker 76.6%

    Schilling 70.0%
    Clemens 61.0%
    Bonds 60.7%
    Vizquel 52.6%
    Rolen 35.3%
    Wagner 31.7%

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Wagner and Kent should really be higher or in already.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,676
    MLB network going nutty about jeter not getting 100% when he shouldn't be. The bigger deal should be Schilling not getting in.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Schilling will be in next year or the next because he only needs to rise 5% more.

    Bonds and Clemens may not.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    MLB network going nutty about jeter not getting 100% when he shouldn't be. The bigger deal should be Schilling not getting in.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    The bigger deal should be BONDS not getting in. Again. It's pathetic.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,665
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The bigger deal should be BONDS not getting in. Again. It's pathetic.


    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    20,701
    I hope Schilling, Bonds, and Clemens never get in and I canít wait until their time is up.

    Super glad Walker got into the hall. Iím glad the writers got that right, he had a great career.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    100,638
    Next year should be interesting because their is no clear first ballot guy, in fact none of the first year guys should ever make it to the HoF.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •