Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 161
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,394
    the thing is... there is no championship nomatter the weapons you put around ben unless he has a 10-15 foot jump shot... there just isnt... if you put a rose or a holiday or etc on the sixers with joel in the playoffs you can beat anyone.... ben will have the safer and much longer playing time because joel wont make it past 30 but unless ben actually ups his offensive game it wont matter... id rather have the next 5 years with joel and a legit pg over ben and not joel if we have to trade one...

    fun note since joel has been out the sixers are 22nd in offense and 2nd in defense.... their defense has picked up some mostly because thyb is back with horford playing how he should play but their offense hasnt actually been anywhere close.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its def not enough but man does that fix a ton of the sixers problems... problem overall is we wont get enough for joel or ben to warrant trading them... you dont trade 2 potential top 10 players.
    its been brought up on the ringer, just gauging the market. this is an extreme example of skillset overlap, if its guys like wade and bron then sure, **** it. but the evidence is mounting, they may need to choose a direction

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    its been brought up on the ringer, just gauging the market. this is an extreme example of skillset overlap, if its guys like wade and bron then sure, **** it. but the evidence is mounting, they may need to choose a direction
    i def agree... i think you need to let this year and maybe some of next year play out first... its sad really because the sixers are 1 ben simmons 10 foot jump shot away from being special... he is amazing but he has no confidence in a shot that isnt 5 or so feet and that kills us and it forces us to use joel how we shouldnt and he gets doubled and the turnovers happen... time will tell really... embiid with KL and PG is just wrong... that is as good as or better than the warriors with klay/durant/curry lol


    joel would just neurtalize AD or giannis and welp KL could take care of lebron or whomever... nuts and then you still have a top 12 defender in pg13.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    well yeah go look at them with an objective eye.
    Itís pretty clear you donít understand player value in trades, nothing wrong with that just donít be a pretender.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Crazy stat I saw is that Bam has played 5 more career games than Embiid

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Itís pretty clear you donít understand player value in trades, nothing wrong with that just donít be a pretender.
    says the guy that brags about irrelevant **** in an era where you should know better by now. cmon wade, get with the program already

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    says the guy that brags about irrelevant **** in an era where you should know better by now. cmon wade, get with the program already
    What am I bragging about thats irrelevant, the 2 seed? Sorry but itís not irrelevant, it would give us honecourt advantage over every team other than the Bucks in the east and possibly in a finals matchup if we were to get there. Weíre the best home team in the league with our only loss coming off some cheating **** on the last play where multiple huge calls went uncalled for, seeding is a pretty big deal. Net rating is nice too but thereís other things that are important other than numbers. Iím going to go out and find this Wade guy, you all clearly love and miss him so Iíll see if I can get in contact with him in some way so I donít have to keep seeing this dumb ****.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    What am I bragging about thats irrelevant, the 2 seed? Sorry but itís not irrelevant, it would give us honecourt advantage over every team other than the Bucks in the east and possibly in a finals matchup if we were to get there. Weíre the best home team in the league with our only loss coming off some cheating **** on the last play where multiple huge calls went uncalled for, seeding is a pretty big deal. Net rating is nice too but thereís other things that are important other than numbers. Iím going to go out and find this Wade guy, you all clearly love and miss him so Iíll see if I can get in contact with him in some way so I donít have to keep seeing this dumb ****.
    lol. u clearly have never gambled and if u have, u have never actually looked into the **** you claim. you're either wadefan pretending to be a novice or ur utterly ignorant to the game u watch

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol. u clearly have never gambled and if u have, u have never actually looked into the **** you claim. you're either wadefan pretending to be a novice or ur utterly ignorant to the game u watch
    What does gambling have to do with home court being important? Whatís the **** Iím claiming thatís wrong? Itís wrong to claim that HCA would help a team thatís practically undefeated at home? Now youíre just talking crazy because youíre upset you donít understand trade value

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    What does gambling have to do with home court being important? Whatís the **** Iím claiming thatís wrong? Itís wrong to claim that HCA would help a team thatís practically undefeated at home? Now youíre just talking crazy because youíre upset you donít understand trade value
    Why do you try to ruin every thread you hop into?
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Why do you try to ruin every thread you hop into?
    I love when you try to play this card like youíre a legit poster or something lol. Youíre literally the biggest troll on here, hell this is a troll thread and to no surprise you made it. Sit this one out and please stay out of my private messages.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    What does gambling have to do with home court being important? Whatís the **** Iím claiming thatís wrong? Itís wrong to claim that HCA would help a team thatís practically undefeated at home? Now youíre just talking crazy because youíre upset you donít understand trade value
    just as I suspected, clueless

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I love when you try to play this card like youíre a legit poster or something lol. Youíre literally the biggest troll on here, hell this is a troll thread and to no surprise you made it. Sit this one out and please stay out of my private messages.
    troll thread? it's a legit question running in nba circles. even the resident Sixers fan posted his thoughts.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    just as I suspected, clueless
    Feel free to explain then, Iíd love to hear it.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,346
    Trading Embiid is so tricky but I think these 7 games have showed that swapping Embiid for Matisse makes the lineup perfect for Simmons.

    On the flip side, finding a taker for Simmons makes the lineup slower and more Embiid centric as these guys can space the floor.

    Letís just say Portland does Simmons+Picks for Lillard:
    Dame
    JRich
    Harris
    Horford
    Embiid

    Or you get to land a SF for Embiid and get:
    Simmons
    JRich
    Traded SF/SG
    Harris
    Horford

    Line how interesting would that second lineup be with Beal in it?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •