Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Trez, either Beverly or Lou, harkless, a first and shamet returns. is that a decent return or not even close.

would you try to find another all star for ben or would you go full bore on building around his skill set
    I dont think the Clippers can trade a 1st. They gave u 5 for PG and u cant trade ur 1st from 10 yrs from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    I dont think the Clippers can trade a 1st. They gave u 5 for PG and u cant trade ur 1st from 10 yrs from now.
    they got this pick then they gotta wait for the swap years

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the thing is... there is no championship nomatter the weapons you put around ben unless he has a 10-15 foot jump shot... there just isnt... if you put a rose or a holiday or etc on the sixers with joel in the playoffs you can beat anyone.... ben will have the safer and much longer playing time because joel wont make it past 30 but unless ben actually ups his offensive game it wont matter... id rather have the next 5 years with joel and a legit pg over ben and not joel if we have to trade one...

fun note since joel has been out the sixers are 22nd in offense and 2nd in defense.... their defense has picked up some mostly because thyb is back with horford playing how he should play but their offense hasnt actually been anywhere close.
    Yeah I'd keep Embiid. He just needs perimeter guys that can play on the perimeter.

Who knows though. Ben could start shooting. This could all work itself out through development. Kids only 23.

Y’all can have anyone not named Zach Lavine from the Bulls roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

Embiid worth more than the entire roster including lavine lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

what happened to lauri or carter
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah I'd keep Embiid. He just needs perimeter guys that can play on the perimeter.

Who knows though. Ben could start shooting. This could all work itself out through development. Kids only 23.
    i cant even bank on this anymore man... its not even development... his shot isnt bad... its all mentality... the dude in my opinion wants to play it safe and make the all star team and have pretty numbers but never risk shooting 3-13 etc.... i just showed sixers fan in the sixers forum an insane stat that was on our local sports radio show here... in the 9 games joel has missed ben has scored 15 points in the 4th quarter...11 came in a 2 game span... in the other 7 games ben has scored 4 points in the 4th quarter when joel has been out... its 100 percent mentality and being a dick...he gives no ****s about his teammates having space as long as it benefits him

imagine any top player with the talent ben has having 4 points in 7 games in the 4th quarter.... i thought it was a joke but when you go back and look at like the pacers game and the mavs game etc he has 0 4th quarter points with no shot attempts or some **** lol

franchise player

Since Embiid was out, Simmons 4th quarter scoring

Vs Boston: 5pts

Vs Dallas: 0 pts ENTIRE 2nd half

Vs Pacers: 0 pts

Vs Nets: 0 pts

Vs Bulls: 2 pts

Vs Knicks: 0 pts

Vs Nets: 6 pts

Vs Raptors: 2pts

yet people blame joel against the raptors/celtics... THIS IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM... Joel is out so why is ben still **** when it matters most? all star player without a set of nuts.... like i always stated... dude has all the talent and 0 mentality to be great

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    franchise player

Since Embiid was out, Simmons 4th quarter scoring

Vs Boston: 5pts

Vs Dallas: 0 pts ENTIRE 2nd half

Vs Pacers: 0 pts

Vs Nets: 0 pts

Vs Bulls: 2 pts

Vs Knicks: 0 pts

Vs Nets: 6 pts

Vs Raptors: 2pts

yet people blame joel against the raptors/celtics... THIS IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM... Joel is out so why is ben still **** when it matters most? all star player without a set of nuts.... like i always stated... dude has all the talent and 0 mentality to be great
    Like you always stated l[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

this thread seems relevant right now; but keep calling me a troll, wade03.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

<a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

<a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

i doubt it happens... we would have to be 1 and done this year and next year tbh... i am alright with trading 1 of joel or ben simmons if we stink in the playoffs this year... if i am trading either guy i dont want multiple pieces i want a star... BB/Lillard/PG13 or a 3 team trade for a levine etc. For Lillard Joel plus a first or 2 should be enough esp if the blazers miss the playoffs.

if the Sixers cut ties with Jimmy and Joel to appease Ben they are dumber then the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    if the Sixers cut ties with Jimmy and Joel to appease Ben they are dumber then the Knicks

Easily lol

8/24/2

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast