Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 161
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    i legit dont even blame him though... dude has done everything for this team including coming back from injuries early and having to carry them... he plays a different way for ben and is stuck with the dumbest coach in basketball... then after all those struggles brand goes out and gets a guy that makes his life insanely harder while getting rid of the 2 guys on this team he needed most in butler/jj

    would you stay if you dealt with all that **** and then the fans boo you after a half a season?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,176

    Should the 76ers Trade embiid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    If itís bam for Embiid straight up it would sting but would sting a lot less than throwing every other asset we have in it. We could then turn and move other pieces for Beal or another star thatís out there.
    What are your sources telling you these days? Anything close to happening? You've been talking Beal to the heat for a while now, Wondering if there's still chatter on that.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    embiid at his best when he is trolling... maybe he going back to who he was as well?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    lol my man you not getting joel without bam/herro and nun period... pat can say no but we have all the power... we could just trade him to i dont know every other team in the league?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i legit dont even blame him though... dude has done everything for this team including coming back from injuries early and having to carry them... he plays a different way for ben and is stuck with the dumbest coach in basketball... then after all those struggles brand goes out and gets a guy that makes his life insanely harder while getting rid of the 2 guys on this team he needed most in butler/jj

    would you stay if you dealt with all that **** and then the fans boo you after a half a season?
    Yea I donít blame him if he asks out either at this point. Think the boos were the last straw
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    https://twitter.com/joelembiid/statu...734188546?s=21


    we good boys... he just trolling. my god

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea I donít blame him if he asks out either at this point. Think the boos were the last straw
    if i am him look at this for a second... hmm

    play with jimmy on a team with a legit coach and pat riley orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    play with horford who makes his life hell on a team with the dumbest coach in basketball and a gm who actually let butler/jj go for wait for it.... horford lolololol... brand legit spit in joels face with the horford move.


    brown refused to let jimmy pg and use ben like he is using him this year... ben/toby/butler/joel would have been nuts right now to go with korkmaz/thyb.... really think about the team we have right now and get rid of horford and add jj/butler.. its insanity.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol my man you not getting joel without bam/herro and nun period... pat can say no but we have all the power... we could just trade him to i dont know every other team in the league?
    Thatís fine go ahead and send him somewhere else my brother 😂 Iím not salvaging the entire future for a guy that hasnít shown he can lead a team to a championship and makes like 4 times as much as those 3 guys combined killing the cap. I honestly donít think we would be good trade partners here, obviously Embiid is a great player though
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://twitter.com/joelembiid/statu...734188546?s=21


    we good boys... he just trolling. my god
    Funny thing is, look what court and what Coach is in the pic 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Thatís fine go ahead and send him somewhere else my brother 😂 Iím not salvaging the entire future for a guy that hasnít shown he can lead a team to a championship and makes like 4 times as much as those 3 guys combined killing the cap. I honestly donít think we would be good trade partners here, obviously Embiid is a great player though
    i dont blame you but i can see why pat would do it... if giannis doesnt come with butlers age and body going the next 3 years could be key for the heat.


    i do think giannis sweepstakes will be down to 3 teams... heat/warriors/bucks.. if they fail the next 2 years i dont care how much giannis is like kobe dude isnt staying if they dont at least make the finals.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Funny thing is, look what court and what Coach is in the pic 😂
    lol yea... dudes a master troll

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    What are your sources telling you these days? Anything close to happening? You've been talking Beal to the heat for a while now, Wondering if there's still chatter on that.
    What lol? I wouldnít say I have any sources but I follow a few guys who claim to be Heat insiders so thatís where I was getting the trade info at the deadline and posting it on here. I donít think I was talking about Beal since heís ineligible for trade until the summer
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dont blame you but i can see why pat would do it... if giannis doesnt come with butlers age and body going the next 3 years could be key for the heat.


    i do think giannis sweepstakes will be down to 3 teams... heat/warriors/bucks.. if they fail the next 2 years i dont care how much giannis is like kobe dude isnt staying if they dont at least make the finals.
    Yea I mean if Pat does it Iíll buy into it because I know he has a bigger plan in mind. I would throw the raptors in there as well ahead of the warriors, I donít think that happens.

    I agree if they donít win heís for sure gone
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,669
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://twitter.com/joelembiid/statu...734188546?s=21


    we good boys... he just trolling. my god
    Seems as though in 4 years national media and PSD hasnít learned that he does that.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dont blame you but i can see why pat would do it... if giannis doesnt come with butlers age and body going the next 3 years could be key for the heat.


    i do think giannis sweepstakes will be down to 3 teams... heat/warriors/bucks.. if they fail the next 2 years i dont care how much giannis is like kobe dude isnt staying if they dont at least make the finals.
    Assuming the Heat get Embiid then both the Heat and the Warriors will have multiple players on max deals. There is one team you havenít mentioned who will have a fair bit of money to spend though. They also have a President who helped his family immigrate to Greece...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •