Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Should the 76ers Trade embiid?

They've been doing so much better without him and they literally had to sign horford because they can't trust embiid to stay healthy. lolwut. Serious question. If they can find a team to take his salary on, shoud they trade him?
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Yes they should for Herro Nunn and Dragic.

Please stop trolling. I'd sooner trade Embiid than Simmons, but to act as though the last 4 games against a creampuff schedule meant anything long term? That's just outright trolling honestly.

The NBA forum is literally troll land now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The NBA forum is literally troll land now.
    Stick with me brother, Iím trying to change this place for the better. Just have to dodge trolls like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Stick with me brother, Iím trying to change this place for the better. Just have to dodge trolls like this one.
    I will.

if it doesnt work this season then yes they should.. they should trade 1 of him or ben simmons for a **** ton and play the style that fits whichever one they choose.... Again the schedule they have played without him has been trash but they are running and been is being put in a position to succeed... their 2 styles just dont fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    They've been doing so much better without him and they literally had to sign horford because they can't trust embiid to stay healthy. lolwut. Serious question. If they can find a team to take his salary on, shoud they trade him?
    this is you trolling but the actual topic has merit... I doubt they would ever trade joel because the city would riot and ownership will never give the alright to trade ben so its they need to grow and win together... Neither answer is wrong down the line... Ben may never be as great as Joel but ben will be around alot longer... My fear of keeping simmons over joel is ben will choose LA as soon as his contract is up money be damned... similar to what will happen with giannis as soon as next season.

Also as for your troll job... You do realize the bucks have won more games then they have lost without giannis correct? Some could say they play better without him then no?

Trez, either Beverly or Lou, harkless, a first and shamet returns. is that a decent return or not even close.

would you try to find another all star for ben or would you go full bore on building around his skill set

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Trez, either Beverly or Lou, harkless, a first and shamet returns. is that a decent return or not even close.

would you try to find another all star for ben or would you go full bore on building around his skill set
    Damn and you tried to **** on my trade proposals in the deadline thread lol

Wha wha? Say what?

What happend to trust the process?

Bigs of his talent are very rare. No way you trade a player like him. Never going to happen.

Dont worry , Giannis may end up leaving if they dont win a chip. They have a great chance winning this year though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Damn and you tried to **** on my trade proposals in the deadline thread lol
    well yeah go look at them with an objective eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

its def not enough but man does that fix a ton of the sixers problems... problem overall is we wont get enough for joel or ben to warrant trading them... you dont trade 2 potential top 10 players.

Fan from Portugal.

Would any of these trades make sense?

Sac - Bagley, Hield, Bogdanovic (+ pick) for Embiid, Mike Scott

SA/PHX/PHI
    Embiid to Phoenix to play with Booker
    Ayton to the Spurs for develop (and move from Aldridge+Derozan)
    Phily getting Oubre, Saric, Forbes, L.Waler and picks

Dallas - Porzingis, F-Smith, Brunson (+pick) for Embiid, Mike Scott

Atl - Teague, Collins, Huerter (+pick) for Embiid

Chi - Markanen, Wendel Carter, Satoransky, Coby White for Embiid

GSW - Klay for Embiid

Thkx all

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast