Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 1/20: RIP Soul Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4EMQtbcq0

(I'm a Soul Man by James Brown)

This thread is dedicated to the memory of Rocky Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFXQayQPTI

A man full of soul and fire is Rey Mysterio, who faces Andrade in a ladder match tonight for the US Championship. Who will win?

Brock Lesnar will be back again tonight, last week R Truth was his victim, who will it be tonight?

The weird storyline hopefully will be over tonight as Liv Morgan and Rusev team up to face Lana and Bobby Lashley.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

WWE better to this right and put gold on all these guys eventually.

i want mac in the main title picture but man him and orton as tag champions could be gold... but they would destroy it

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i want mac in the main title picture but man him and orton as tag champions could be gold... but they would destroy it
    Pairing up Mac with Orton reminds me of when they paired Cesaro with Sheamus. It worked out, The Bar, but it pretty much ended any hopes of Cesaro ever getting a singles push in the WWE. Rather keep from the tag team division.

I would like to see Mac claymore Brock Lesnar and dump him unceremoniously from the rumble. Then Drew go on a elmination spree. FF of the RR for me would be Mac/Orton/Ricochet/Seth Rollins and watch the four tear the roof off. Mac wins the RR and then procedes to not just beat Lesnar but destroys Brock for the title.
    Screw sabermetics.