Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lakers are ***
    you know you guys are our *****es lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you still getting trolled for your kuzma hate? probably the only laker fan that wanted him gone earlier in the season
    now everyone is saying it, was called a troll earlier on.

I dunno what Justin Holiday said or did to Donovan but man is Mitchell giving him the business.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    you know you guys are our *****es lmfao
    Absolutely not

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jazz up pretty big but man they have some of the worst turnovers you'll ever see. And it's every game that mess happens.
    Doubt it'll happen long term but good to see Conley coming off the bench.

And Gobert with a hideous left handed hook to cap off another fantastic night LMAO!

Rippin' lips son!!

Yeah I dunno if they can keep him coming off the bench but it'll be hard to mess with the starting lineup as good as they've been playing lately.

Rippin' lips son!!

Dame just hit a 35 footer with ease, some of these guys have unreal range, muscle memory.

Harden 1-17 lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Blazers deserve to lose this game with all those silly 3s they took when they were up by 3.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219389151235039232

the ben simmons and thyb defense is flat out unfair.. if ben simmons isnt top 3 in dpoy something is drastically wrong

https://www.reddit.com/r/sixers/comm...5_so_far_this/

players when guarded by ben simmons this season

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Hopefully Harden gives a **** tonight. Seems that the past few weeks he just doesn’t care and the rest of the team (minus Westbrook) can’t hit a dang shot.
    Narrator: He did not, in fact, give a **** tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I like when the Thunder beat them!
    They had a comfortable lead in the 4th then they started to rotate over to a guy named Dort and left Galinari open 3 or 4 times in a row. And then Galinari did what Galanari does: he got injured....I mean, he hit open threes. Hopefully this funk ends soon but Harden just looks looks so uninterested right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Narrator: He did not, in fact, give a **** tonight.

They had a comfortable lead in the 4th then they started to rotate over to a guy named Dort and left Galinari open 3 or 4 times in a row. And then Galinari did what Galanari does: he got injured....I mean, he hit open threes. Hopefully this funk ends soon but Harden just looks looks so uninterested right now.
    That first part is hilarious haha!

As a reasonable Rockets fan do you really feel like it's just disinterest right now for Harden?

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    That first part is hilarious haha!

As a reasonable Rockets fan do you really feel like it's just disinterest right now for Harden?
    I think it’s disinterest with hitting the season wall and Westbrook has been trying to show some leadership.......and we all know Harden doesn’t want anyone sharing the spotlight. You’d think that he’d be all in with the league being open again but nope. James gonna James.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the refs are wanting to not be fooled so much by him that they’re not calling a lot of blatant fouls because they think James is instigating all the contact (which he sometimes does). Kinda like the Boy Who Cried Foul; they’re just ignoring some obvious calls. And when that happens, he just loses interest. As frustrating as it might be to him on the court, it’s just as frustrating to the viewer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast