Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Wow, Vogel actually challenged that mugging by Howard LMAO!?!?
    I saw it and was like wtf. Howard fouled him twice on that same play. I like Vogel. His challenges, not so much lmao

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,114
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Guess its good I didn't tune into that Lakers/Celtics game.
    Good old fashion *** whoopin

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,224
    Serious question, why does LeBron even try hair at this point? Is his head so ****ed up looking that that hot mess of a head of hair is the better option?


    Rippin' lips son!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its big enough that i dont even need to bend forward with all my ribs... takes several sets of underwear and a prayer to contain morerthanmost
    Pics or it didnít happen

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    You realize you're not allowed to stare a guy down after a dunk right? Not saying I agree just explaining the rules to you
    Yeah I know. Just saying they probably let it go if it wasnít on Lebron. Like it was legit a 0.5 second stare down. It was lame.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Pics or it didnít happen
    You would ask for pics of MTM's dick.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,553
    Man any of the top 6 seeds in the playoffs could win it all to be honest, thatíll be even more true after the deadline Iíd say. Just look around and how close everything is and guys like the pacers who have an all star waiting to come back.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,114
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Yeah I know. Just saying they probably let it go if it wasnít on Lebron. Like it was legit a 0.5 second stare down. It was lame.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree it's lame as hell. Would've called it regardless of who he stared down tho. let em show emotion

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,553
    Lakers are ***

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,540
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You would ask for pics of MTM's dick.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Man any of the top 6 seeds in the playoffs could win it all to be honest, thatíll be even more true after the deadline Iíd say. Just look around and how close everything is and guys like the pacers who have an all star waiting to come back.
    yup the trade deadline will determine everything... there isnt a team that doesnt need help except maybe the bucks

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I agree it's lame as hell. Would've called it regardless of who he stared down tho. let em show emotion
    you still getting trolled for your kuzma hate? probably the only laker fan that wanted him gone earlier in the season

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup the trade deadline will determine everything... there isnt a team that doesnt need help except maybe the bucks
    It hasnít been this wide open in idk how long, then youíll add the warriors and nets to it next year. I also think thatís a reason some teams will go all in at the deadline, because itíll be even tougher next year

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You would ask for pics of MTM's dick.
    Youíre talking about topping it off so I donít want to hear it!!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,224
    Jazz up pretty big but man they have some of the worst turnovers you'll ever see. And it's every game that mess happens.


    Rippin' lips son!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •