Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

1/20 & 1/21 NBA Game Thread

A good day of NBA basketball today, look in g forward to it.

Hoping Miami can bounce back and win today at home on their 3rd game in 4 nights. We’ve been a mediocre team lately, maybe getting too confident in ourselves and playing down to lesser teams as majority of our losses are to below .500 teams. Need to snap out of that and take care of business against a below .500 team today without one of their most important pieces in Holmes.
    Last edited by kdspurman; 01-21-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Lot of games tonight

That Pacers/Jazz game is interesting to me. Hopefully Bojan torches his old team. Two teams that have a similar record and don't have a transcendent superstar. Should be a really good game. One the Jazz need to win to keep up in that WC race.

Rippin' lips son!!

No Jimmy tonight, that hurts.

Hopefully Harden gives a **** tonight. Seems that the past few weeks he just doesn’t care and the rest of the team (minus Westbrook) can’t hit a dang shot.

Here's a sweet little nugget, Kemba is 0-28 career against LeBron. Maybe tonight he can finally secure a win. I plan to watch some of that game if I get a chance.

Ben Simmons was a ****ing monster today.

Harden 9 for 29 and 1 out 0f 17 on three point FGs....

Best offensive player ever? Lol..I really dont think so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Hahaha this Heat game is a fun one!! I have no idea how his is even a game, headed to OT and the Kings have taken 20 more shots than us! It is ugly as hell without Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Harden 9 for 29 and 1 out 0f 17 on three point FGs....

Best offensive player ever? Lol..I really dont think so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I like when the Thunder beat them!

Barkley guaranteed Cs beat Lakers tonight. I am now fully prepared for anything that can go wrong for Cs to happen. Barkley is the kiss of death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Barkley guaranteed Cs beat Lakers tonight. I am now fully prepared for anything that can go wrong for Cs to happen. Barkley is the kiss of death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha you ain’t lying!! Same reason I’m guessing Bam won’t be an all star

Rockets fans cheering LBJ MVP clearly got to Harden because its what he really plays for every season as he is the GOAT of the NRSA aka National Regular Season Association. But cant blame Hou fans for realizing just now what non-Rockets fans have been evangelizing for the past 4 years.

Unbelievable!!! We had absolutely no business winning that game, we shot 23 less shots, at least 5 more turnovers, 11 less offensive rebounds. Such a crazy and fun game (since we got the win). Hopefully Jimmy is back Wednesday.

Side note: the defense wasn’t terrible tonight but ever since we started running the zone so much I believe we’ve dropped from 7th to 14th defensively. We need to switch that up and run schemes to get us back to where we were, if so we’d have a pretty big cushion for the 2 seed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast