Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

13 52.00%
  • Chiefs

12 48.00%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Sure that's one way to look at it, but it's a bit bothersome that refs are swallowing their whistles to let the trailing team play catch up.

I honestly don't care about the officiating and agree the 9ers pissed it away on their own. But I can also sympathize with SF fans being pissed that they didn't get those calls.
    Am I crazy for preferring no calls as opposed to a bunch of phantom/nothing calls?

And yes, I can sympathize with fans some on the no calls but not to the point of saying it cost them the game.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Their QB also airmailed a wide open Emmanuel Sanders on what would've been a go ahead score inside 2 mins. They should be way more pissed about that.
    100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Am I crazy for preferring no calls as opposed to a bunch of phantom/nothing calls?

And yes, I can sympathize with fans some on the no calls but not to the point of saying it cost them the game.
    No, I agree they shouldn't throw ticky tacky bs flags and slow down the game, but blows to a QBs head and a bad hold that blatantly prevented a sack should probably be called.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Fire Bill Vinovich petition for Super Bowl 54

I just wanted to share the following, and please share it on to any public forum or social media that you are able to: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...owl-54-nocalls

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819