Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

13 52.00%
  • Chiefs

12 48.00%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    That and a couple of other at-least-questionable calls, but I hate to blame a loss on the officiating.
    Not even twitter and reddit are blaming officiating.

Kittle's push off was pretty obvious for the OPI.

There was a helmet to helmet between Niemann and Garoppolo, but that would have pulled Jimmy out of the game in concussion protocol. He had the option to Wentz himself, but didn't take it.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

2. 02-03-2020, 03:06 PM
    Reason
    Please leave politics to the politics forum - Rush

The offense got hosed on a terrible OPI to end the half.
    No, it was pretty blatant OPI. What made it bad is that Kittle didn't have to push off.

But unlike DPI, which isn't called when the receiver has no chance of catching the ball, OPI is still called if the receiver could have caught the ball without interference.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 02-03-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    it's a separate city.

kansas city, kansas is a much smaller city, it's less than 1/3 the size of kansas city Missouri.
    My friends from other states don't realize that East St. Louis is in Illinois. Or that West Memphis is in Arkansas.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    andy was 1 good QB away from winning his first superbowl

well deserved
    Last down and distance in the game:

Last edited by QB_Eagles; 02-03-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    My friends from other states don't realize that East St. Louis is in Illinois. Or that West Memphis is in Arkansas.
    I didn't know either of these things either

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    That and a couple of other at-least-questionable calls, but I hate to blame a loss on the officiating.

It was the horrible defensive positioning that directly caused SF to lose. They seemed to be 2 or 3 steps too far away from the KC players most of the time allowing them to pick up those yards and inches that made the difference.
    There were some bad calls but they were not the reason the 49ers lost. They were outplayed in the 4th quarter, simple as that. Even if the calls had gone the 49ers way, they would still have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There were some bad calls but they were not the reason the 49ers lost. They were outplayed in the 4th quarter, simple as that. Even if the calls had gone the 49ers way, they would still have lost.
    I think that bomb to Tyreek was the game-changer. Just to think that if one of your pass rushers got there a second earlier then you could be Super Bowl champs.

Very tough loss, but you guys are built the right way so I think you'll continue to win and be a contender for the foreseeable future.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I think that bomb to Tyreek was the game-changer. Just to think that if one of your pass rushers got there a second earlier then you could be Super Bowl champs.

Very tough loss, but you guys are built the right way so I think you'll continue to win and be a contender for the foreseeable future.
    Bosa was held pretty bad.

If we want to play the officiating game, let's not leave out the 2 times contact was made to Mahomes facemask as he just released the ball, Sherman practically holding whoever he covers way past 5 yards a couple times a.k.a illegal contact.

If were gonna play that game let's play it both ways.

I had no dog in the battle, refs were nowhere near issue, I thought it was a fairly officiated game.

Call a spade a spade, Shanahan doesn't trust Jimmy G aside from.play action fakes. If your not confident in him then replace him
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Call a spade a spade, Shanahan doesn't trust Jimmy G aside from.play action fakes. If your not confident in him then replace him
    Fact.

Nick Foles would have won this game.

If we want to play the officiating game, let's not leave out the 2 times contact was made to Mahomes facemask as he just released the ball, Sherman practically holding whoever he covers way past 5 yards a couple times a.k.a illegal contact.

If were gonna play that game let's play it both ways.

I had no dog in the battle, refs were nowhere near issue, I thought it was a fairly officiated game.

I'm not a Jimmy G fan, and I think he's mediocre at best, but there's a big defense in the 2 missed personal fouls against him and Mahomes having his facemask grazed. Hes the only QB not named Cam I've ever seen get clubbed in the head directly in front of a ref and not get the call.

The officiating definitely went in KC's favor once they were behind. The edge rushers were getting held like crazy.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I'm not a Jimmy G fan, and I think he's mediocre at best, but there's a big defense in the 2 missed personal fouls against him and Mahomes having his facemask grazed. Hes the only QB not named Cam I've ever seen get clubbed in the head directly in front of a ref and not get the call.

The officiating definitely went in KC's favor once they were behind. The edge rushers were getting held like crazy.
    Yup.

Edge rushers get held every single play. I dunno, there's always missed calls in every game. Human error is part of the game. But it's not the refs that won or lost that game. It almost never is. Yes there is a difference in the severity of the fouls you are questioning but by the rules they are both fouls so meh??

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Edge rushers get held every single play. I dunno, there's always missed calls in every game. Human error is part of the game. But it's not the refs that won or lost that game. It almost never is. Yes there is a difference in the severity of the fouls you are questioning but by the rules they are both fouls so meh??
    Sure that's one way to look at it, but it's a bit bothersome that refs are swallowing their whistles to let the trailing team play catch up.

I honestly don't care about the officiating and agree the 9ers pissed it away on their own. But I can also sympathize with SF fans being pissed that they didn't get those calls.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Sure that's one way to look at it, but it's a bit bothersome that refs are swallowing their whistles to let the trailing team play catch up.

I honestly don't care about the officiating and agree the 9ers pissed it away on their own. But I can also sympathize with SF fans being pissed that they didn't get those calls.
    Their QB also airmailed a wide open Emmanuel Sanders on what would've been a go ahead score inside 2 mins. They should be way more pissed about that.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast