Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

13 52.00%
  • Chiefs

12 48.00%
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Pat doesnít deserve mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've read so far this yr.
    Shanahan lost them game. JG ****ing sucks..

Overrated trash lmao
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Pat doesnít deserve mvp.
    Who would you give it to?

I was rooting for the 9ers but anytime I see a see a billionaire get one of those championship trophies I canít help but feel good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Only because people expect the defense to carry Jimmy G. I blame Shanny over the defense. He didn't use the run game as much as he should've and he let Jimmy G bury themselves. The defense picked Mahomes twice and Jimmy G gave it to them 3 times. No defense is gonna do well when playing an elite offense and their team throwing 3 picks.
    I honestly donít mind losing to a good offense, but to just hand them the win? That is extremely frustrating to watch. The defenders were leaving guys completely open on all the important downs and missing easy tackles. There is no excuse for that Imo. Especially those blown plays at the start of the 4th gave away the win. KC just ran with it from then. Jimmy shouldnít even have been in the position he was put in at the end of the game.

Pat doesnít deserve mvp.
    The NFL desperately wants Mahomes as their new poster boy. Of course he was going to get the MVP.

Congrats KC. Glad you guys got your 2nd Superbowl. Remember 1 more to go until you catch up to the Raiders!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Pat doesnít deserve mvp.
    Hes the only option IMO. The only one you can consider is Williams, but Mahomes/the passing game took the lead back before William's big TD run.

I agree it was an underwhelming performance most of the game and he had a lot of wide open guys, but he's easily the MVP.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I honestly donít mind losing to a good offense, but to just hand them the win? That is extremely frustrating to watch. The defenders were leaving guys completely open on all the important downs and missing easy tackles. There is no excuse for that Imo. Especially those blown plays at the start of the 4th gave away the win. KC just ran with it from then. Jimmy shouldnít even have been in the position he was put in at the end of the game.
    I get your frustrations, but the defense got sacks, forced some fumbles, got 2 picks, and held the chiefs down for 3 quarters despite the offense turning the ball over and not moving the ball well. The offense goofed before half time with a chance to score but chose to run the clock down.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

The best QB the 49ers played this season

was clearly russel wilson... nobody else had the games russ had against that sick defense... pretty much shows there is no real argument remaining... russ is legit a top 2 QB in football.

andy was 1 good QB away from winning his first superbowl

well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    andy was 1 good QB away from winning his first superbowl

well deserved
    Playing an equally choke-prone HC in the SB and two bad teams in the AFC sure didn't hurt his chances either.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I get your frustrations, but the defense got sacks, forced some fumbles, got 2 picks, and held the chiefs down for 3 quarters despite the offense turning the ball over and not moving the ball well. The offense goofed before half time with a chance to score but chose to run the clock down.
    That was certainly dumb too, but leaving guys wide open on crucial plays is what lost them the game. I honestly donít care what they did get. This loss is about what they didnít get but that they should have and could have gotten when it mattered the most by playing tighter defense. Make that stop on the 3rd and 15 at the start of the 4th and it changes the entire game.

Maybe I have too much of a basketball mindset when it comes to defense expectations, Idk. Nobody should ever be left uncovered Like that, ever. They did it during regular season games too but got away with it at those times.

Playing an equally choke-prone HC in the SB and two bad teams in the AFC sure didn't hurt his chances either.
    Jesus, you really just hate everyone in football.

Rippin' lips son!!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast