Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

13 52.00%
  • Chiefs

12 48.00%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Of course KC is good... But are they in the Super Bowl if they're in the NFC? I doubt they'd make it to the NFC championship tbh
    Who is to say? What division would they be in and what seed would they be? It's not like the NFC had a lot of great playoff teams. Seahawks/Eagles were ravaged by injuries, Brees played very poorly, Vikings have Cousins, and the Packers weren't as good as their record indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    That would be the home team Chiefs, The 49ers are scheduled to take the field with their white jerseys and gold pants
    Go Chiefs.

I want Andy to win one.

Sure. But Tennessee is not great. Probably one of the weakest teams to make it to the conference championship in quite awhile
    They were on par with the 2017 Jags IMO.

Sure. But Tennessee is not great. Probably one of the weakest teams to make it to the conference championship in quite awhile
    Weak teams don't own #1 teams in the playoffs......you only perceive them as weak because they just slipped in as a 6 seed and did NOT win the AFCC.........are you saying they're the weakest to reach the SB if they'd won yesterday? Does that make the NYG the weakest team to win a SB when they beat the Patriots?

They were, after all, 9-3 coming in with Tannehill at QB, yes? Records really mean nothing once teams reach the playoffs....even less once a team wins a playoff game because they're peaking at the right time and regular season record becomes moot.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    That's what you said before the last game and the previous Packers game. Let's hope that trend continues
    this has been an awful 24 hours.... watched first take and it made me so sad. cant even watch anything else now

The Chiefs offense is legitimately scary.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

get them cheeks ready : )

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah but having two weeks between the Championship and the Super Bowl is a huge advantage for a good defense. Look at Super Bowl 48. The most prolific offense of all time was completely shut down by one of the great defenses of all time. 49ers defense isn't an all-time great, but it's very good.

Yeah but having two weeks between the Championship and the Super Bowl is a huge advantage for a good defense. Look at Super Bowl 48. The most prolific offense of all time was completely shut down by one of the great defenses of all time. 49ers defense isn't an all-time great, but it's very good.
    When the chiefs receiver's aren't dropping balls, there's not a defense that can stop them right now.

This isn't going to come down to the 49ers defense. It's going to come down to the 49ers offense.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    When the chiefs receiver's aren't dropping balls, there's not a defense that can stop them right now.

This isn't going to come down to the 49ers defense. It's going to come down to the 49ers offense.
    I dont disagree with what you're saying regarding it coming down to the 49ers offense, but what quality defense has KC played recently?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Will come down to the 49ers defensive line and the Chiefs offensive line

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

As an adder: The defense of the losing team of SB 48 was far superior to the defense of the winning team.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-23-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I dont disagree with what you're saying regarding it coming down to the 49ers offense, but what quality defense has KC played recently?
    Does it really matter?

Honestly, you can't slow down the Chiefs. You have to score more points than them. Hasn't happened very often the last two years. This game is all about offense.

If the 9ers can't put 30 on the board, they're losing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this has been an awful 24 hours.... watched first take and it made me so sad. cant even watch anything else now
    Reminds me of when the Niners lost to the Giants in the NFC Championship Game. I didn't watch ESPN for a week after that. That's the worse loss I've experienced.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast