Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

13 52.00%
  • Chiefs

12 48.00%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    easier time you say...except for most of the Patriots' paths when they made the SB?
    NE usually has to at least play one top 3 team with a legit chance at a SB. The Pats, Ravens, and Chiefs were the only SB potential teams and the Ravens got exposed and the Pat's are overrated. NE usually has to at least play a team like Pittsburg/KC/Baltimore/Peyton lead team.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Chiefs. I think they are the team of destiny this year after those two comebacks. They are the most resilient andy reid led team.

Sf run game might cause fits. Kc screen game vs. San fran in the trenches.

If kc has the lead spags calls a better game when the d can oin their ears back.

Shanny is a great play caller and andy is a maestro.

Should be a good game. I think andy cements his hall of fame resume in 2 sundays.

easier time you say...except for most of the Patriots' paths when they made the SB?
    The Chiefs beat a #4 and a #6 seed to advance to the SB and there's no getting around that.

And for what its worth, the Brady/Belichick Patriots are the only team to win four games on the road over the #1 seed.
    2001 @ PGH
    2004 @ PGH
    2006 @ Chargers
    2018 @ KC
    No one else in NFL history has more than two road wins over #1 seeds.
    So I guess you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Chiefs. I think they are the team of destiny this year after those two comebacks. They are the most resilient andy reid led team.

Sf run game might cause fits. Kc screen game vs. San fran in the trenches.

If kc has the lead spags calls a better game when the d can oin their ears back.

Shanny is a great play caller and andy is a maestro.

Should be a good game. I think andy cements his hall of fame resume in 2 sundays.
    This is his 2nd SB appearance (with 2 different teams) and hes made like 7 Championship games, I think Andy is a HoFer regardless of what happens.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This is his 2nd SB appearance (with 2 different teams) and hes made like 7 Championship games, I think Andy is a HoFer regardless of what happens.
    He is, without question.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I agree. I think if marv levy got in without a sb, andy will also as well. A super bowl has him in with little to no controversy.

I really wanted the GB/KC Super Bowl for the obvious reason. It's hard to choose a dog in this fight. Incredible match up on paper. Let's hope it lives up to the billing.

The Pats usually had to play good teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, or Broncos.

Houston is massively overrated and Tennessee is just Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The Pats usually had to play good teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, or Broncos.

Houston is massively overrated and Tennessee is just Tennessee
    Tennessee is underrated as Houston was overrated. Very balanced, good team. Their success wasn't an anomaly.

This is going to be the start of the next dynasty

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think this gets overstated a little bit. Houston wasn't a very good team, but Tennessee was. Besides, Kansas City is a legitimately great team so it's not like their Super Bowl berth is undeserved.
    Of course KC is good... But are they in the Super Bowl if they're in the NFC? I doubt they'd make it to the NFC championship tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Tennessee is underrated as Houston was overrated. Very balanced, good team. Their success wasn't an anomaly.
    Sure. But Tennessee is not great. Probably one of the weakest teams to make it to the conference championship in quite awhile

Sure. But Tennessee is not great. Probably one of the weakest teams to make it to the conference championship in quite awhile
    I actually have a higher opinion of Tennessee than most. Weak by comparison to KC now, and the NE and PIT teams of the past, but there's a lot of young talent on the Titans right now. Not too many teams in the AFC with a better triple threat than Brown/Davis/Henry.

How were they not great? They were one of the hottest teams in the league once Tannehill took over. I get that you want to take away as much as you can from the chiefs, being a broncos fan. And admittedly our path wasnít too difficult. But we played what was given to us. No reason to take anything away from the Titans. It wasnít a flukey thing for them to beat the pats and ravens. I would be that the titans would have beat the packers had them two made it

As for the game. Iím nervous. Our run d has been pretty good this back half of the year. But the niners run game scares me quite a bit more than the titans did. I also think their d might give the chiefs offense some trouble. Theyíre able to get pressure rushing only 4. When the Titans didnít blitz Mahomes had all day. Should be a good one. I do think the 2 best teams got in

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm rooting for the red team.
    That would be the home team Chiefs, The 49ers are scheduled to take the field with their white jerseys and gold pants

"He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast