Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most hated FORMER Dodger

This article got me thinking,
    https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodger...al/2020/01/17/
    Which former player do you hate more than any other.

For some Shane Victorino, for one guy here I would guess Yasiel Puig for some silly reason.

Right now Red-Dick is up there for me.

Andruw Jones

Strawberry, Victorino, Sheffield, Piazza (in no particular order)

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

The 2020 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of Tokyo Olympics Live and commonly known as Tokyo 2020 or the Recovery Olympics.

He was trash that series too.. couldnít succeed even when he knew the pitches coming in and still talked **** after

Your baby can't do this

He was before my time, but I've always thought Garvey was a douche.

Before the trade, I always really like Yu Darvish, after the trade, I was privately disappointed and angry, but with all this new info, I can't stay mad at him.

Hard for me to really HATE any of the Dodgers, as they all had their moments where you wanted them to succeed...but, I have to second Andruw Jones. I think that bad experience was the turning point to how the Dodgers now seek players of character, instead of throwing stupid money at talent/stats.

Thereís very few players in sports that I hate, but one of the guys that always got on my nerves big time was Sergio romo. I didnít like hearing that the dodgers signed him but I figured that maybe if he did well Iíd get over my strong distaste for him. Nope. He pitched by far the worst of his career with the dodgers. And heís pitched much better since the dodgers too. Makes me dislike him even more.

Your baby can't do this

Also josh red dick is up there for me too. He was good before and after the dodgers but terrible with the dodgers. Didnít help that he was one of the guys rubbing it in after the asstros won the World Series either.

Itís just annoying as hell that the dodgers gave up Frankie Montas, who is looking like a really good young pitcher, for reddick and rich hill (who was hurt most of the time he was in LA).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Thereís very few players in sports that I hate, but one of the guys that always got on my nerves big time was Sergio romo. I didnít like hearing that the dodgers signed him but I figured that maybe if he did well Iíd get over my strong distaste for him. Nope. He pitched by far the worst of his career with the dodgers. And heís pitched much better since the dodgers too. Makes me dislike him even more.
    Not a bad pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Also josh red dick is up there for me too. He was good before and after the dodgers but terrible with the dodgers. Didnít help that he was one of the guys rubbing it in after the asstros won the World Series either.

Itís just annoying as hell that the dodgers gave up Frankie Montas, who is looking like a really good young pitcher, for reddick and rich hill (who was hurt most of the time he was in LA).
    At least Rich Hill was quality when he was healthy (and it's not like the dodgers didn't know his injury history)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    At least Rich Hill was quality when he was healthy (and it's not like the dodgers didn't know his injury history)
    True. Hill actually pitched really good for the dodgers, it was just hella annoying that he was always hurt

Your baby can't do this

I'm surprised that nobody else mentioned Darryl Strawberry.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I'm surprised that nobody else mentioned Darryl Strawberry.
    He had his issues, definitely. Andruw Jones played terribly for us, when he played, we signed him too late in his career and he was way overpaid. Then we were still paying him after he was gone and he bad mouthed the organization for how he was treated. What a douchebag.

I didn't like him as a Brave, and didn't like when we signed him...like him even less today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast