Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jones came over to LA as a stuffed turkey looking like a man that just came off the juice, and got fat.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    He had his issues, definitely. Andruw Jones played terribly for us, when he played, we signed him too late in his career and he was way overpaid. Then we were still paying him after he was gone and he bad mouthed the organization for how he was treated. What a douchebag.

I didn't like him as a Brave, and didn't like when we signed him...like him even less today.
    I have a soft spot for Dutch players, so I could never hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Before the trade, I always really like Yu Darvish, after the trade, I was privately disappointed and angry, but with all this new info, I can't stay mad at him.
    I still don't like him, he screwed the pooch in game 7 at Dodger stadium, they were not sign stealing on the road, no excuse for it.

4. 02-03-2020, 04:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    I still don't like him, he screwed the pooch in game 7 at Dodger stadium, they were not sign stealing on the road, no excuse for it.
    It should have never gone 7.

6. 02-05-2020, 05:00 AM

7. 02-08-2020, 02:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    As it turns out, they were stealing signs on the road, per the WSJ article.

9. 02-18-2020, 04:55 AM

10. 03-07-2020, 07:46 AM

Kevin Brown will always have a place at the bottom of my toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    As it turns out, they were stealing signs on the road, per the WSJ article.
    It's incredibly naive for anyone to think they weren't trying to cheat any way possible, including stealing signs on the road. On Correa's diarrhea tour he even started to mention that they couldn't have stolen signs in Oakland because the walkway from the dugout to the film room was too far, but he stopped himself halfway through realizing that he was outing the team's efforts to cheat on the road. It's likely they weren't able to cheat as well in some places, but with the World Series on the line I'm 100% sure they were at least trying to illegally steal signs in Dodger Stadium.

**** Ricky Ledee. Just didn't like the way the guy looked, that's all.

JD Drew, Andruw Jones, and (I know I won’t get a lot of agreement in this one, but) Jeff Kent.

how did you feel about Matt Luke and that horrible scar Dodgerlove?
    boing.

Gary Sheffield. That guy was such a prick.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Delino

I actually agree with BlueMouse’s list except swap out Drew and replace him with Milton Bradley.

While Drew and Bradley were so talented, I give Bradley the edge for the ******* award as Drew was oft-injured, but Bradley was straight nuts.

Andrew Jones, for obvious reasons. I was so hopeful for him to bounce back with us and, instead, he came in far, sucked ***, and had the nerve to **** talk the fans he let down.

And, I agree, Jeff Kent was a prick with a prick face.

As far as Kevin Brown goes, I’m not sure why so many Dodgers fans disliked him.

He had one of his worst years here when he was unhealthy, but he was a real ace for 3 1/2 years.

We signed him to a big contract late in his career... and the dude still got 100M from the Yanks when he was done here at like 38 lol.

In light of recent events, can I add Dusty Baker to the list?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast