Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ive seen a lot of people hyped up on this hire. Iím still kind of 50/50. Iím sure his system will have a big impact on Engram. Unless we overhaul the oline AGAIN I donít think his style will pay off.

I wonder if he could lure Witten to the giants. Thatíd be awesome. I mean heís about done but just to f over Jerry Jones and see the ultimate giant killer in a giants uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ive seen a lot of people hyped up on this hire. Iím still kind of 50/50. Iím sure his system will have a big impact on Engram. Unless we overhaul the oline AGAIN I donít think his style will pay off.

I wonder if he could lure Witten to the giants. Thatíd be awesome. I mean heís about done but just to f over Jerry Jones and see the ultimate giant killer in a giants uniform.

I mean Iím sure theyíll upgrade C and RT. They might not get rid of Solder and upgrade him but theyíll do that I think. I canít imagine this not being good for jones.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    If Garret is getting offered HC jobs right away it means we're in the playoffs and competing for a title. I'll take that.
    Absolutely hopefully the QB coach is ready to take over if that happens. Donít want jones running a new system every other year.

Engram?

Is that currently on the roster?

I heard of a TE by that name I think he has played maybe 3 games in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Engram?

Is that currently on the roster?

I heard of a TE by that name I think he has played maybe 3 games in 3 years.
    Thatís why Iím in favor of dealing him.

If witten wants to coach sure. His playing days are over.

Why so negative about another O-line overhaul? Itís probably necessary under any oc, nobody can implement a functional offense with this mess.

Anyways, stumbled upon this. Itís a long time ago Garrett was oc, but this should breed some confidence:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020...8hcn*#comments

I'm mixed about this hire. One one hand he has experience and during his time in Dallas, his offenses were always average to above average with balance and efficiency. On the other hand, he's not known as a great play caller and his offenses have always been conservative and lacking in creativity.

Not the worst person to mentor Jones, but I was hoping for someone better and more innovative like Joe Brady. I'm really jealous of the Panthers coaching staff. It could have been us with Matt Rhule and Joe Brady. That would have been exciting.

Instead with have Joe Judge and Jason Garrett which is.... decent I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Browns offensive assistant may be on the giants staff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Freddie kitchens expected to join the coaching staff. Not sure in what role.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I'm mixed about this hire. One one hand he has experience and during his time in Dallas, his offenses were always average to above average with balance and efficiency. On the other hand, he's not known as a great play caller and his offenses have always been conservative and lacking in creativity.

Not the worst person to mentor Jones, but I was hoping for someone better and more innovative like Joe Brady. I'm really jealous of the Panthers coaching staff. It could have been us with Matt Rhule and Joe Brady. That would have been exciting.

Instead with have Joe Judge and Jason Garrett which is.... decent I guess.
    I mean Garrett was known for his play calling lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The #Giants are expected to hire former #Cowboys O-line coach Marc Colombo for the same role on Joe Judgeís staff, source said. His familiarity with OC Jason Garrett helped, as did his work in Dallas last year.
    - Ian Rapaport

I love that they brought in Bielema as TBD. Heís just going to wander around yelling at guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12