Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ingram on the season is shooting 48/40/86 25/7/4 with a TS of 60...... elite.

And the streak finally ends. Oh well. Played well for the most part. Donovan and Rudy with big games but just didn't have nothing for Ingram tonight. Good game Pels.

Rippin' lips son!!

Lmao at smart air balling the biggest shot of the game.

Pelicans and jazz was a great game, Ingram would had 50+ but was choking his life away at the line in OT

Kawhi doing Kawhi thangz
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Denver losing to a bottom feeder. Story of the season.

Injury bug is back again.

Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit

Theyíre not getting many wins but the Warriors do look pretty good for only having DLo and Green plus scrubs/youngins. I wonder what Curry and co would have looked like without Kerr.

Lotta empty seats in SF tonight. I thought that they had the best fan base regardless of their record?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit
    I really wish youíd get banned again. You talk more than anyone and have less to say than anyone.

Youíre digging your own grave here buddy, youíll probably banned by 2021 when Giannis comes to Miami. Luckily for you because when he does Iím letting you hear all about it.

You ok? Drunk?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Youíre digging your own grave here buddy, youíll probably banned by 2021 when Giannis comes to Miami. Luckily for you because when he does Iím letting you hear all about it.
    The bucks game last night was eerily similar to the Bucks 76ers game on christmas. Bucks got a big lead and almost blew it in the 4th. Bucks outplayed them all game and it wasn't as remotely close as the 5 pt score indicates. The Pistons did wax the celtics the other night. Nothing against the Celtics but they need some sort of big move to take them to the next level.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

The bucks game last night was eerily similar to the Bucks 76ers game on christmas. Bucks got a big lead and almost blew it in the 4th. Bucks outplayed them all game and it wasn't as remotely close as the 5 pt score indicates. The Pistons did wax the celtics the other night. Nothing against the Celtics but they need some sort of big move to take them to the next level.
    It happens, itís the nba. The Heat were destroyed by the Sixers the first game and have beat them like a red headed step child the next 2, just absolute abuse and crushed dreams. The spurs destroyed you all and we beat them the other day. It happens to everyone. Giannis to MIA 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    It happens, itís the nba. The Heat were destroyed by the Sixers the first game and have beat them like a red headed step child the next 2, just absolute abuse and crushed dreams. The spurs destroyed you all and we beat them the other day. It happens to everyone. Giannis to MIA 2021
    If giannis leaves he leaves. Does't really affect me aside from that I go from watching 40-60 NBA games a year back to 0 like it was pre-giannis.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

If giannis leaves he leaves. Does't really affect me aside from that I go from watching 40-60 NBA games a year back to 0 like it was pre-giannis.
    Broaden your horizons my friend, weíre accepting all applications to Heat Nation

Well that explains a LOT!

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well that explains a LOT!
    Lmao!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast