Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    ingram on the season is shooting 48/40/86 25/7/4 with a TS of 60...... elite.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,253
    And the streak finally ends. Oh well. Played well for the most part. Donovan and Rudy with big games but just didn't have nothing for Ingram tonight. Good game Pels.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,681
    Lmao at smart air balling the biggest shot of the game.

    Pelicans and jazz was a great game, Ingram would had 50+ but was choking his life away at the line in OT

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,831
    Kawhi doing Kawhi thangz
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,031
    Denver losing to a bottom feeder. Story of the season.

    Injury bug is back again.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,703
    Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,862
    Theyíre not getting many wins but the Warriors do look pretty good for only having DLo and Green plus scrubs/youngins. I wonder what Curry and co would have looked like without Kerr.

    Lotta empty seats in SF tonight. I thought that they had the best fan base regardless of their record?



    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit
    I really wish youíd get banned again. You talk more than anyone and have less to say than anyone.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit
    Youíre digging your own grave here buddy, youíll probably banned by 2021 when Giannis comes to Miami. Luckily for you because when he does Iím letting you hear all about it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Celtics fans : yall just got ****ing wrecked by the pistons last game. I ain't see you last game in here. Shut the **** up and enjoy the regular season before your first round exit
    You ok? Drunk?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Youíre digging your own grave here buddy, youíll probably banned by 2021 when Giannis comes to Miami. Luckily for you because when he does Iím letting you hear all about it.
    The bucks game last night was eerily similar to the Bucks 76ers game on christmas. Bucks got a big lead and almost blew it in the 4th. Bucks outplayed them all game and it wasn't as remotely close as the 5 pt score indicates. The Pistons did wax the celtics the other night. Nothing against the Celtics but they need some sort of big move to take them to the next level.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    The bucks game last night was eerily similar to the Bucks 76ers game on christmas. Bucks got a big lead and almost blew it in the 4th. Bucks outplayed them all game and it wasn't as remotely close as the 5 pt score indicates. The Pistons did wax the celtics the other night. Nothing against the Celtics but they need some sort of big move to take them to the next level.
    It happens, itís the nba. The Heat were destroyed by the Sixers the first game and have beat them like a red headed step child the next 2, just absolute abuse and crushed dreams. The spurs destroyed you all and we beat them the other day. It happens to everyone. Giannis to MIA 2021

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    It happens, itís the nba. The Heat were destroyed by the Sixers the first game and have beat them like a red headed step child the next 2, just absolute abuse and crushed dreams. The spurs destroyed you all and we beat them the other day. It happens to everyone. Giannis to MIA 2021
    If giannis leaves he leaves. Does't really affect me aside from that I go from watching 40-60 NBA games a year back to 0 like it was pre-giannis.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    If giannis leaves he leaves. Does't really affect me aside from that I go from watching 40-60 NBA games a year back to 0 like it was pre-giannis.
    Broaden your horizons my friend, weíre accepting all applications to Heat Nation

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    If giannis leaves he leaves. Does't really affect me aside from that I go from watching 40-60 NBA games a year back to 0 like it was pre-giannis.
    Well that explains a LOT!


    Rippin' lips son!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well that explains a LOT!
    Lmao!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •