Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No, I wouldn’t be talking about the Lakers at all. I don’t have hate in my heart. I would like to see them beat any team Bron wasn’t playing for though because I developed love for some players.

But I guarantee that people in here talk worse about Lebron as he is on the team than I would ever talk about the Lakers with Bron on another team...how does that work?

Unnatural Love? Let me know when I say Bron would average 50 like some of you love drunk mf have about mamba lmfao....I’ll let you in on a secret...he couldn’t and y’all have brought slurping to another level with that statement. He’d have to shoot 45 times a game lol
    Time and time again you shat on our Lakers last season. If you deny that then there's no more talking to you. And no I'm not gonna go back and quote you. I remember very clearly and called you out a few times.

Yes I said unnatural love, you defend him as if he were your own biological son. You get very defensive if anyone says anything negative about him. You started a thread to defend him for crying out loud.

That’s why when playoffs come and just wants to bust ———- wide open Lakers will crush. But it takes a special player to be able to manipulate games and win them at the same time. He’s on another level.
    No arguments from me here

Kuzma was asked Rindo to help with Westbroken.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ook-lakers-win

If Kuzma ever becomes a better defender then he will be a way better asset in this team. Accept your role and learn young boy!
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This team is built around LBJs playmaking so it's not a fair question. LBJ is unquestionably the better play maker. Just like if you put LBJ on the Clippers both Williams and PGs #s would do down.

Now who do I think is better? We talking 1 on 1, then it's Kawhi hands down.

"Somebody tell LeBron to stop being scared to guard me", that's a very strong statement by Kawhi. I know Kawhi is licking his chops at the chance to guard LBJ in the playoffs, I don't think LBJ wants a piece of Kawhi.

5 on 5 with equally talented teammates, I'm undecided. Depends on how the teams were built.
    It will be just stupid to have Lebron guard him all the time, because if his age and for all the other stuff that he has to run for the team. Kawhi should just shut his mouth,play every game and lead his team to first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Rondo has value on this team. Its weird how maybe you get similar advice from coaches but dont apply it. I guess its different hearing it from a guy you are going to battle with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Puke use Ingram on him and it work all the time. Ingram of course is a better defender than Kuz, but in this game he did a great job. Now consistency. I hope he is healthy for tomorrow. I think Davis play.

Boston next, they are struggling, let's take another W in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    It will be just stupid to have Lebron guard him all the time, because if his age and for all the other stuff that he has to run for the team. Kawhi should just shut his mouth,play every game and lead his team to first place.
    Agreed....

But he asked me if I feel Kawhi is better then LBJ. What does he mean, 1 on 1?

Time and time again you shat on our Lakers last season. If you deny that then there's no more talking to you. And no I'm not gonna go back and quote you. I remember very clearly and called you out a few times.

Yes I said unnatural love, you defend him as if he were your own biological son. You get very defensive if anyone says anything negative about him. You started a thread to defend him for crying out loud.
    He's a massive hater on anything that isn't LBJ and anything that threatens his delusion. If he feels threatened, he'll go start a thread to try and find affirmation about his delusion in LBJ.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 01-19-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote? It’s bs then. Maybe I said to the effect that the youngsters weren’t ready but that’s it. If you don’t have proof ur FOS. I never shat on Lakers as an organization. And again, you think koby could avg 50 so your drinking from his nozzle harder than me from Bro. My thoughts have basically mirrored G1’s accept for Kobe. You wanted to keep the youngsters and not trade them for AD so I can see where you may of got your feelings hurt.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 01-19-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Kuzma was asked Rindo to help with Westbroken.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ook-lakers-win

If Kuzma ever becomes a better defender then he will be a way better asset in this team. Accept your role and learn young boy!
    Hey bro. Can you do the next GT? I’m on the road.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Agreed....

Again, Kawhi is a dog and younger maybe hurt. Lebron is older and looking to pass more this year. But both want the same thing, another ring and be the kings of LA. Both teams might want to add more pier to meet at play off time and then we will see who is the man. One thing Davis is a better Robin than PG. we need to get either Kuzma to be the third scorer from the bench and battle Williams’ scoring. I like our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey bro. Can you do the next GT? I’m on the road.
    I will! Now

Agreed....

Pelinka has to find a way to sign Collison if he indeed wants to play again and try to convince Memphis to free Iggy.

Pelinka has to find a way to sign Collison if he indeed wants to play again and try to convince Memphis to free Iggy.
    Memphis won't do it give it up already.

Quote? It’s bs then. Maybe I said to the effect that the youngsters weren’t ready but that’s it. If you don’t have proof ur FOS. I never shat on Lakers as an organization. And again, you think koby could avg 50 so your drinking from his nozzle harder than me from Bro. My thoughts have basically mirrored G1’s accept for Kobe. You wanted to keep the youngsters and not trade them for AD so I can see where you may of got your feelings hurt.
    Lol you really getting into your feelings. FOS? Haha...

And i don't know what you're talking about with Kobe averaging 50.

One last thing, why you bringing G1 into this? You calling for your daddy to come save you?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast