Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 363
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113

    Los Angeles Lakers vs The Houston Floppers

    Game 42

    Los Angeles Lakers @ The Houston Chuckers



    Saturday January 18th at 5:30 PST on ABC.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,268

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113
    Since some of the guys are already talking about the Houston game, I decided to make the thread sooner than later.

    We are definitely going to need a healthy Caruso for this one. I think he will be huge in this game with his perimeter defense. I would love to see him and AB vs Harden and Westbrook. Hopefully AD and Caruso comes back. Can't promise I'm not going to cuss out Harden a couple of times during the game but this will be a fun game to watch. Since Rondo is not playing, I'm guaranteeing a win.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lol I had to give it a NPH twist to it. In his honor of making successful GTs.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,868
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Game 42

    Los Angeles Lakers @ The Houston Chuckers



    Saturday January 18th at 5:30 PST on ABC.
    Do we have Magic, Worthy in this one vs Ralph Samson and The Dream?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,627
    I just thought of something we have never beaten Dantoni in the playoffs. This another reason that I want to play Houston in the playoffs.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,868
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I just thought of something we have never beaten Dantoni in the playoffs. This another reason that I want to play Houston in the playoffs.
    Dantoni was never a good enough coach to lead his teams that far after we got Pau Gasol.

    He went to the Knicks for a while and stunk up the joint. But that joint was already a rat hole. I see no excitement in beating Dantoni as he never got to the Finals.

    I'd much rather stick it to Doc Rivers.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Dantoni was never a good enough coach to lead his teams that far after we got Pau Gasol.

    He went to the Knicks for a while and stunk up the joint. But that joint was already a rat hole. I see no excitement in beating Dantoni as he never got to the Finals.

    I'd much rather stick it to Doc Rivers.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I remember he left to coach the Knicks in 08 and stayed till 2012. Either way it's still personal.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 01-16-2020 at 08:11 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,734
    I got Houston. Not cause they're better cause they're not or because they're at home cause we can win anywhere. This is another trap game of the sorts. Trap game in that LBJ is gonna get caught up in his ego and gonna worry more about outshining Harden then winning the game.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Do we have Magic, Worthy in this one vs Ralph Samson and The Dream?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Figure I would give a little throwback flare to it.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I just thought of something we have never beaten Dantoni in the playoffs. This another reason that I want to play Houston in the playoffs.
    hmmm good pick up. Definitely. That would make his failure complete.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I got Houston. Not cause they're better cause they're not or because they're at home cause we can win anywhere. This is another trap game of the sorts. Trap game in that LBJ is gonna get caught up in his ego and gonna worry more about outshining Harden then winning the game.
    3 2 1 here comes IKH with rebuttal.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    27,649
    For some reason I think we will not matchup well with them.

    I predicted a loss here.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,063
    AD is soft. He won't play. Made of glass. Back to his old NOLA self.


    Rockets win by a blowout. Old man Bron won't be able to shoulder the load with transexual Kuzma.


    Rockets 123, Lakers 106

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,702
    Houston's dead meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •