Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Odell Beckham Jr is a _____

OK, people here know I'm not the president of his fan club anyway, but WTF is wrong with this guy?

He's handing out cash to guys he knows can't be accepting cash while still playing
    AND
    He's butt slapping police officers like they're locker room buddies

I mean, the cable in that elevator is fraying badly and ain't goin' anywhere near the top floor...if it ever did.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Reports of money being fake. Other reports claim its real. Who knows?

As for the cop, dumb, no butts about it.

He clearly doesn't think before he acts. I never liked the whole "butt slap" thing in general.

#24ever

Hes dumb, but honestly he's been more well behaved in three last 9 months than I anticipated. Minus the weird **** he did at the LSU game, hes been quiet despite being trapped on an awful team that wasted a year of his prime.

The butt slap thing is weird. I want to brush it off as just stupid but at the same time if it were a female people would be crucifying him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    The butt slap thing is weird. I want to brush it off as just stupid but at the same time if it were a female people would be crucifying him.
    Isn't War pushing the "he's secretly gay" story around here still? IIRC War said Odell wants to be in a big market because bigger cities are easier to be secretly gay in.

So, if true, butt slapping a dude for him is just as bad as a guy doing it to any random woman.

Also I like the Panthers fan using "female" after Cam's comments in the past there.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Dumb -- but I also see people defend the police for arresting him over it. 😂

AB in the making?

Also I like the Panthers fan using "female" after Cam's comments in the past there.
    Lol, do you think Panther fans have avoided the word 'female' for the last 2.5 years? I thought people got over that fiasco.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reports of money being fake. Other reports claim its real. Who knows?

As for the cop, dumb, no butts about it.
    well Joe Burrow was one of the people saying it was real....but didn't matter to him because he's no longer a student athlete......so he'd have zero reason to say it was real if it wasn't

Hes dumb, but honestly he's been more well behaved in three last 9 months than I anticipated. Minus the weird **** he did at the LSU game, hes been quiet despite being trapped on an awful team that wasted a year of his prime.

you realize he's partly responsible for the team underperforming, right?
    so saying he was trapped on it is like the old Groucho Marx line that he'd never join a club that would have him as a member

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    He clearly doesn't think before he acts. I never liked the whole "butt slap" thing in general.
    I do. It's the only reason I ever played sports.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

He's lucky the cop showed discretion and didn't arrest him on the spot. OBJ is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I do. It's the only reason I ever played sports.
    and which did you prefer being...the slapPER or the slapPEE?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you realize he's partly responsible for the team underperforming, right?
    so saying he was trapped on it is like the old Groucho Marx line that he'd never join a club that would have him as a member
    He's partly responsible the same way everyone on the team deserves blame. But he led the league in uncatchable passes thrown to him, which is on Baker for sucking; Eli just had to put the ball within the same zipcode for OBJ to have a chance and Baker somehow couldn't even get him a consistently catchable pass? Kitchens also sucked at playcalling and getting him involved, there's no reason with the game on the line you should throw 4 times and not even target OBJ once. There was also that play where Landry had to call a timeout on 4th because Kitchens was trying to run a play with OBJ on the sidelines. That's embarrassing.

I'm no OBJ fan, but the Browns killed his production in 2019. I'm not saying he was flawless, but he bailed Baker and Kitchens out more than they did anything for him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

He's partly responsible the same way everyone on the team deserves blame. But he led the league in uncatchable passes thrown to him, which is on Baker for sucking; Eli just had to put the ball within the same zipcode for OBJ to have a chance and Baker somehow couldn't even get him a consistently catchable pass? Kitchens also sucked at playcalling and getting him involved, there's no reason with the game on the line you should throw 4 times and not even target OBJ once. There was also that play where Landry had to call a timeout on 4th because Kitchens was trying to run a play with OBJ on the sidelines. That's embarrassing.

I'm no OBJ fan, but the Browns killed his production in 2019. I'm not saying he was flawless, but he bailed Baker and Kitchens out more than they did anything for him.
    also led the team and one of the tops in the NFL in drops
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast