Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Kyrie is absolutely wrong about that (responding to the tweet in the OP). The Nets were a young up and coming playoff team last year that added two max superstars and DeAnde Jordan in free agency. The "missing pieces" this team needs is surely a healthy Kyrie/KD. When they are 13-13 without him there is simply no excuse for the Nets to be 5-9 when Kyrie is on the court. Brooklyn has not been a very good team this year, but they are actually statistically better without Kyrie. The Nets, 18-22, are about 1 point better per 100 possessions when he isn't playing.

There is no denying how talented and skilled he is, but there is a reason that post Lebron his team's seem to be better without him, and that's because they are. In the two years he played in Boston, the Celtics had a record of 104-60 (.634) total and were 79-48 (.622) with him compared to 25-12 (.676) without him. Since he left Cleveland to get away from Lebron James, his teams' record when he is on the court is 84-57 (.596), and 38-25 (.603) when he sits. The reason his team's perform worse when he plays is because he is an extremely selfish basketball player.

He is a selfish player not because he takes a bunch of shots, but because he holds the ball for so long his teammates end up watching him play as opposed to being a part of the play. He kills ball movement and tempo with his magical isolation abilities and his teammates end up standing in place watching him rather than contribute. When he goes off the floor the team can spread the ball around better and work more as a unit, but they can't do the special things with a basketball that he can so they don't get over the hump.

These comments about his team show that he is as poor of a leader off the court as he is on it. The only time Kyrie Irving has ever won anything was when he played with Lebron James. Not even at Duke University, where his team only made the sweet sixteen, did he ever win. His Cavs were one of the worst teams in the NBA before Lebron, and his team's have performed better without him since Lebron. He is a toxic player and he actually believes the earth is flat. The only way Brooklyn will ever win is if KD puts them over the hump, because we all know that Kyrie Irving sure as hell won't.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 01-17-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Have you been a Wade fan since 03?
    1993 to be exact

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Got eeeeeeeeeeem!
    I’m confused

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Kyrie is absolutely wrong about that (responding to the tweet in the OP). The Nets were a young up and coming playoff team last year that added two max superstars and DeAnde Jordan in free agency. The "missing pieces" this team needs is surely a healthy Kyrie/KD. When they are 13-13 without him there is simply no excuse for the Nets to be 5-9 when Kyrie is on the court. Brooklyn has not been a very good team this year, but they are actually statistically better without Kyrie. The Nets, 18-22, are about 1 point better per 100 possessions when he isn't playing.

There is no denying how talented and skilled he is, but there is a reason that post Lebron his team's seem to be better without him, and that's because they are. In the two years he played in Boston, the Celtics had a record of 104-60 (.634) total and were 79-48 (.622) with him compared to 25-12 (.676) without him. Since he left Cleveland to get away from Lebron James, his teams' record when he is on the court is 84-57 (.596), and 38-25 (.603) when he sits. The reason his team's perform worse when he plays is because he is an extremely selfish basketball player.

He is a selfish player not because he takes a bunch of shots, but because he holds the ball for so long his teammates end up watching him play as opposed to being a part of the play. He kills ball movement and tempo with his magical isolation abilities and his teammates end up standing in place watching him rather than contribute. When he goes off the floor the team can spread the ball around better and work more as a unit, but they can't do the special things with a basketball that he can so they don't get over the hump.

These comments about his team show that he is as poor of a leader off the court as he is on it. The only time Kyrie Irving has ever won anything was when he played with Lebron James. Not even at Duke University, where his team only made the sweet sixteen, did he ever win. His Cavs were one of the worst teams in the NBA before Lebron, and his team's have performed better without him since Lebron. He is a toxic player and he actually believes the earth is flat. The only way Brooklyn will ever win is if KD puts them over the hump, because we all know that Kyrie Irving sure as hell won't.
    This is too thorough and in depth to simply +1, but I don't have anything to add.

+1.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I’m confused
    Must be some kind of inside joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I’m confused
    They saying you're wade03

I don't think he is because Wade03 hated me, Iggie seems like a guy who just loves his team. I vouch

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    This is too thorough and in depth to simply +1, but I don't have anything to add.

+1.
    +2

He's right on the money

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They saying you're wade03
    Could wade03 lead PSDs revolutionary warm the way I have? If so get him back on here so I can appoint him to commander in chief!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Must be some kind of inside joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Infractions will be issued.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I don't think he is because Wade03 hated me, Iggie seems like a guy who just loves his team. I vouch
    I’m a guy who loves all, my team above all else but just the NBA in general. I’m a man of the people.

1993 to be exact
    Wade was only 11 😮

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    **** this guy. He might be more self-centered then LeBron. It's crazy
    But LeBron actually has good reason to be self-centered, considering he's one of the best ever at leading a team to the finals. Kyrie isn't that leader.
    As far as pieces, the Nets have plenty of them. Imagine if they're able to hold on to Harris. They could roll out a pretty decent small-ball lineup to end games with Kyrie, Harris, LeVert, Durant and either Prince or Allen. They shot themselves in the foot signing DeAndre and probably won't be able to retain Dinwiddie, but that's still good enough to contend, especially in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    But LeBron actually has good reason to be self-centered, considering he's one of the best ever at leading a team to the finals. Kyrie isn't that leader.
    As far as pieces, the Nets have plenty of them. Imagine if they're able to hold on to Harris. They could roll out a pretty decent small-ball lineup to end games with Kyrie, Harris, LeVert, Durant and either Prince or Allen. They shot themselves in the foot signing DeAndre and probably won't be able to retain Dinwiddie, but that's still good enough to contend, especially in the east.
    Spencer signed a 3 year extension last year. The last year is a player option but he'll be in Brooklyn next year at min

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Could wade03 lead PSDs revolutionary warm the way I have? If so get him back on here so I can appoint him to commander in chief!!
    A guy who wants to bring himself back and appoint himself commander and chief. Making psd great again.. Sounds kinda like the Donald

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast