Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It doesn't matter if he knows they are going to make moves. This isn't how you talk about your teammates. It clearly isn't how you talk about teammates that have been battling and keeping your team afloat while youare injured. Its a horse **** comment and one of his teammates should teach him a lesson in practice
    I agree with this. You never come out and say something like that and honestly it isn’t even true. Get KD back and you’re set anyways. Perfect supporting cast imo.

All the people who were comparing Kyrie to AI are welcome to apologize to AI now.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Boston had to many this team doesn't have enough wahh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

It doesn't matter if he knows they are going to make moves. This isn't how you talk about your teammates. It clearly isn't how you talk about teammates that have been battling and keeping your team afloat while youare injured. Its a horse **** comment and one of his teammates should teach him a lesson in practice
    Completely agree. The nets are in 8th place in a much better eastern conference in years. They've done it with out two of their best players. If I'm Kyrie I'm giving my team props and a vote of confidence. Not suggesting the team needs to make moves. They've made their moves, they got you and KD.

That supporting cast is fantastic if you ask me, and the nets have done it with no picks.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-16-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think he is a smart guy but he’s just not wise at all.
    He's honestly an idiot. I've never ever got a sense that he is anything but completely moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He's honestly an idiot. I've never ever got a sense that he is anything but completely moronic.
    Its a shame. His attitude is clearly getting the way of his game. Dude is one of the best shot makers in the world. He should be an asset but he turning himself into a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He’s a poor mans kendrick Nunn if we’re being honest.

The dude is incapable of learning from previous situations. It really makes me wonder if he'll even be in a Nets uniform by the end of his current contract.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The dude is incapable of learning from previous situations. It really makes me wonder if he'll even be in a Nets uniform by the end of his current contract.
    they might just take his advice and make a move, that being moving him. but KD might have a problem with that.

Cancerous buffoon.

Hopefully he gets help and finds peace after he retires. He definitely needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    C'mon son. Calm down the homer trolling.

Kyrie needs a proper alpha to keep him in check. Durant can't do it at the moment. Once he's back in the "B" role things may improve.

Ya, no **** Kyrie. Yet you still chose to be there knowing that. Dumbass comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Dwyane wade is a poor mans James harden if we're being honest.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Sweet jesus. Who wouldn't want to go through a wall for a teammate like this. What a terribly damaging comment that every single one of his teammates has no doubt now read.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

1000%. I would fully support his teammates beating his ***.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast