Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Kyrie: “This team needs more pieces”

**** this guy. He might be more self-centered then LeBron. It's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trade em to the knicks.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

This guys just becomes more and more of a joke at every destination he lands.

I understand if you're the Nets you made room for two max slots, so you sign 2 guys to near max deals but after the overachieving season they had last season, it just might be a decision that always gives pause.

If they win a title, its moot but I really liked Kyrie coming outta college and now I just can't wait until the dude retires.

It’s kind of ironic how the Nets recently lost to the Raps who have been one of the most banged up teams in the league this year but are still near the top of the east.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

This guys just becomes more and more of a joke at every destination he lands.

I understand if you're the Nets you made room for two max slots, so you sign 2 guys to near max deals but after the overachieving season they had last season, it just might be a decision that always gives pause.

If they win a title, its moot but I really liked Kyrie coming outta college and now I just can't wait until the dude retires.
    Think of the guys unmentioned that are playing well that other teams would die for. Guys like Joe Harris, Taurean Prince, Jarrett Allen.

Partially this is what I hate about current players. Such a ***** attitude to take that you don’t have enough help. First off you did all of this knowing that KD wouldn’t be playing this year. Second off this is a situation you picked. When this was your handpicked situation, knowing what you know, you lose the right to complain about not competing right now.

So he has a supporting cast of Lavert, Dinwiddie, Harris, Allen, Prince, Jordan, Temple and that's not good enough? Or is he basically saying we need Durant back? So confused by Kyrie.. It's almost like there's no right situation for him and I think he's been in some of the best situations a player could be in.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    So he has a supporting cast of Lavert, Dinwiddie, Harris, Allen, Prince, Jordan, Temple and that's not good enough? Or is he basically saying we need Durant back? So confused by Kyrie.. It's almost like there's no right situation for him and I think he's been in some of the best situations a player could be in.
    It’s both.

Here’s a summary of almost all of Kyrie’s career.

-Played 2nd fiddle to the best player in the World

-Was handed the keys to a team full of young talent who proved they can mesh together and almost take down the best player in the World.

Kyrie’s a bum.

I was just coming here to post this, this is unbelievable. His teammates must be fired up. Plus they don’t even need more pieces, at full strength they’re deep as ****. Hell I’d love to have Dinwiddie Harris Temple Allen Caris etc. on the Heat.

I think he is a smart guy but he’s just not wise at all.

Have fun with that Brooklyn. At least in Boston, it took like 1.5 years for him to start throwing people under the bus. Actually pretty impressed this came out after basically half a season.

Guaranteed his next presser is gonna be all about how the negative media misconstrues his words and that he only cares about playing basketball and not having to deal with the external noise and that life is bigger than basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to be critical too, but if you read the entire quote. He says this is what they knew they signed up for and the roster would need to be improved in the summer.

Kyrie is terrible at public speaking, that's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I was going to be critical too, but if you read the entire quote. He says this is what they knew they signed up for and the roster would need to be improved in the summer.

Kyrie is terrible at public speaking, that's all there is to it.
    It doesn't matter if he knows they are going to make moves. This isn't how you talk about your teammates. It clearly isn't how you talk about teammates that have been battling and keeping your team afloat while youare injured. Its a horse **** comment and one of his teammates should teach him a lesson in practice

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast