Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    So Brandon Ingram literally averaging 25ppg, but its Zion (who hasnt played an NBA game yet) who will lead them to the playoffs in the west?
    Yes, heís better than Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yes, heís better than Ingram
    Do you mean "literally"?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you mean "literally"?
    Yes, if heís anything like his preseason level heís better for sure.

they have a chance for the 7-8th seeds. The hard part of their schedule is done. With Zo playing better they have a good backcourt now. I think Zo can play next to Jrue. It would also be a decent defensive team.

It would also be a good story if they do make it to the 8th seed and they play the Lakers in the first round. Will definitely help the ratings.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

More like will Ingram with the heap of Zion lead NO to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    More like will Ingram with the heap of Zion lead NO to the playoffs.
    Itís Zion and JJís team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion is gonna beast. With easier driving lanes, nba spacing, and no touch no care defense he is going to have his way cuz the guys has nice handles and movement for his size. He'll beast on the pnr and getting his own off the bounce. throw in the put backs. It's his defense is where I am interested in seeing.

If Broken shots rwb/giannis/simmons are having different levels of success, I don't see it differently for Zion who is his own physical freak.

I think Ingram will end this season the most important player in New Orleans. Zion will will become a capable 1B, while obviously remaining more valuable to the team long-term.
    It'll be interesting to see how they share power moving forward. I think Ingram will ultimately be the better scorer. Zion will ultimately be the better player if healthy because of his brute force and versatility, but hopefully he's willing to play off the ball. He and Ingram should be able to pick and roll teams to death.

I don't think Zion should try to over exert himself @ this point. This year is not important. He should slowly try to make his way into the rotation, learn how to play in the NBA, and build some chemistry. He's already had a major injury this early on. Not worth the risk. Who gives a **** about making an 8 seed anyways this early on. It's only his rookie year.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    they have a chance for the 7-8th seeds. The hard part of their schedule is done. With Zo playing better they have a good backcourt now. I think Zo can play next to Jrue. It would also be a decent defensive team.

It would also be a good story if they do make it to the 8th seed and they play the Lakers in the first round. Will definitely help the ratings.
    That series would be amazing. So many story lines.

Ball is a huge name in pop culture because of his family. Zoís was labeled the next big thing by his familyís haters just so they can call him a bust. Zoís always showed he made the game easier for others since high school and especially at UCLA. Heís coming to his own and his best weapon is returning soon. Playing against his old team Lakers is must watch Ball in the family TV.

Davis against his old team. Teams are supposed to die when you lose a generational player like AD. Davis canít lose to his old team when heís finally got the level of talent around him that heís always wanted with the Pelicans. Pelicans get show AD that they are coming.

ZiOn the next big thing in basketball. He gets his first shot at King James. ZiOn vs James is how this next decade of basketball needs to begin. May basketball is already starting to feel special.

The best team in basketball vs the coolest team in basketball.

Ingram out there looking like the next Kevin Durant.. If Zion lives up to the hype the Pelicans are gonna be a force.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís Zion and JJís teamSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maybe itís Zions team but but heís not leading them anywhere this season. When he gets back Iíll be surprised if he jumps over what momentum they have behind Ingram.

Thatís all Zo needed all along. He was passing way to much. Pelicans done a nice job getting him on track and fixing his busted shot. He finally look like an NBA player.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    I don't think Zion should try to over exert himself @ this point. This year is not important. He should slowly try to make his way into the rotation, learn how to play in the NBA, and build some chemistry. He's already had a major injury this early on. Not worth the risk. Who gives a **** about making an 8 seed anyways this early on. It's only his rookie year.
    Would be a huge step in the right direction for this young team. Winning a ring right now is not the real goal unless they trying to make history. I do agree however Zion should come along slow and try to fit in where he can. After all this is a young team and heís the rookie of the group.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-20-2020 at 11:12 AM.

I do wonder if his debut was pushed back so it could be a nationally televised game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast