Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Donaldson to the Twins

4/$92MM deal to bring rain to Minneapolis.
    Comments?

Its obviously a big signing but will we be like last year? Hit home runs and not pitch. Berrios, Jake O have to have BIG yrs. Also if they make no trades at the trade deadline for starting pitching I will be pissed!! If they don't do more it will be all for nothing, kinda like our record breaking season last yr. We have everything in place, make the BIG trade to try for a WS!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Its obviously a big signing but will we be like last year? Hit home runs and not pitch. Berrios, Jake O have to have BIG yrs. Also if they make no trades at the trade deadline for starting pitching I will be pissed!! If they don't do more it will be all for nothing, kinda like our record breaking season last yr. We have everything in place, make the BIG trade to try for a WS!!
    the twins were maybe a 90 win team last year if they played in another division,, they played 57 games against the royals tigers and the whitesox last year..they are not winning anything again this year don't kid yourself...

@johnny ny the Twins' pitchers will only need to allow less than 5 runs a game for the Twins to win 95 games or so this year. The line up is in the top 2 or 3 in the majors.

that's why I said we need starting pitching. Until we do that, yes we won't do much.

Next year's FA starters will all take a long look at the Twins, if they keep their checkbook open. As I said, what pitcher wouldn't want to know they have a chance to win a game even with their B- game?