Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Iíve heard of these tredigs wade03 and lol,please posters on here a few times, I think I saw the tredigs poster in a thread. Where have these PSD legends you all speak of so much gone? Someone should reach out if they know their email address or something and encourage them to come back. Tell them the PSD revolution has been put in place by a new poster Iggie!!

Yes there are some amazing forums on here, Lakers forum has always been extremely active. Guess there was too much head hunting before and back and forth trolling so we all just stuck to our forum for discussion. I like that youíre trying to fix this and it would greatly boost the NBA forum if you get those 50+ Lakers posters in here to talk basketball. Weíve lost some great posters in this NBA forum and I can reel off a list but if we can move on from that, you definitely can regain the activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Iíve heard of these tredigs wade03 and lol,please posters on here a few times, I think I saw the tredigs poster in a thread. Where have these PSD legends you all speak of so much gone? Someone should reach out if they know their email address or something and encourage them to come back. Tell them the PSD revolution has been put in place by a new poster Iggie!!
    Banned permanently which I always thought was too harsh of a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Oh wow, that is pretty harsh. Not sure how active they were although Iíve seen them mentioned a few times so Iím guessing they were pretty active but the forum could use the activity.

Yes there are some amazing forums on here, Lakers forum has always been extremely active. Guess there was too much head hunting before and back and forth trolling so we all just stuck to our forum for discussion. I like that youíre trying to fix this and it would greatly boost the NBA forum if you get those 50+ Lakers posters in here to talk basketball. Weíve lost some great posters in this NBA forum and I can reel off a list but if we can move on from that, you definitely can regain the activity.
    It looks like about 4-5 Lakers posters have came in the past day or so after I asked them to start posting more in here so itís a step in the right direction, hopefully everyone keeps it up and encourages even more. I think itís a positive to have many different fan bases posting in here so you get many different POVs for discussion.

Thereís not many of us but I think Iíve seen all my heat guys posting in here from one time to another.

Don't know about tredigs, but LOL Please' repeated racist comments got him the ban. Wade left on his own I think. Some users just go off the cliff and start posting TO get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't know about tredigs, but LOL Please' repeated racist comments got him the ban. Wade left on his own I think. Some users just go off the cliff and start posting TO get banned.
    We donít need a racist on here thatís for sure, regardless of activity.

Pretty sure lol please was no racist. I never saw anything that could be interpreted as racist. Offensive? Maybe. But if scoots says it racist then he mustíve gotten out of line with his trolling

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Raptors forum died
    Yup and the traffic was second to the Bulls way back. Maybe the Lakers were at the top, considering how many are still around now.

We can't do much though.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, there was a lot of traffic back in the day.

Social media took some, and other sites that are more accepting of trolling got some too.
    That was more recent tho. Asundu (not sure of spelling) and GarlicBoy are two that use to be very active and disappeared around the We Believe era.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Haha bring them to the NBA forum and letís all unite for greatness!!
    They pop in like once every 15 years. 2013 I think was the last time so give it another 8 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellow members of PSD, unite on this great Friday on the battlefield and fight your ***** off over the weekend in your respective forum to bring more posters to the nba forum!!! Letís make this place a better forum by Monday than it is today!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    That was more recent tho. Asundu (not sure of spelling) and GarlicBoy are two that use to be very active and disappeared around the We Believe era.
    I'm not kidding, I always believed with evidence that GarlicBoy is a certain worldclass boxer from Gilroy. I wont name him for fear of getting this post deleted but feel free to google him. He would also disappear prior to that boxer's fights and then left for good before the biggest fight of that person's career.

I think the PSD NBA Forum in general starting going down the toilet when SFRush turned into RUSH started making all the decisions on who got banned etc.

Miami is such a fun and wonderful team. Tyler Herro was an absolute steal, Bam Adebayo is such a revelation and the biggest reason we had to get Hassan Whiteside off our roster. Jimmy Butler wanting to come to Miami legitimized us as an attractive franchise. Spoelstra is so great at developing talent and what he's done with this team is truly special. A whopping seven players are averaging over 10 points a game and Jimmy Butler, who is leading the team in scoring and assists per game, doesn't even have the most field goal attempts per game. That would happen to be Kendrick Nunn, a sensational undrafted rookie point guard.

Nunn, Duncan Robinson, and Tyler Herro are making less than $6.5 million this year and lighting it up behind the three point arc, shooting a combined .392 from 3. It's just truly special to watch what is happening in Miami and this is definitely one of my favorite Heat teams of all time, probably only behind the Lebron era Heat. Hope we can sign Giannis in two years and win another championship or two.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast