Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PSD: Encourage Your Team Forum!!

I stopped by the Lakers Forum after Giannis94 mentioned it to me just to see what it was like and I was blown away. The activity on the forum is crazy! They might be even more active than the nba forum in general and I know theyíre more active than the Heat forum by far. I like all the posters in the Heat forum, seem like awesome guys/girls but weíre lucky to get 3-5 posts a day.

I figured there werenít many posters on here but it seems there are, are there any other pretty active team forums? Iím encouraging everyone to go to the favorite teams forum and tell the posters they should post here in the nba forum more and letís get this activity to skyrocket and letís have fun talking basketball! This is the best time of the year with the trade deadline upon us, the buyout market booming here soon, and the playoffs starting shortly after all of this. I understand there will be bias in here if we bring 30 Laker posters in here but if you follow the NBA itís easy to discuss topics not involving your team, I do it all the time. If anything we can get the game threads popping at least.

Take a stand PSD Nation and letís better this forum simply by encouraging more activity in the nba forum by already very active posters in your teams forum!! I will turn this place around for the better and it will reach new heights started by the PSD Revolutionary Propaganda I have just commenced!!!

Disclaimer: No Heat, Jimmy Butler, Bam, Herro, Spo, Wade, or Pat Riley slander will be tolerated.

Good call, by bringing Lakers fans here you will bring a lot of haters lol

I like your enthusiasm. Keep it up. Heat suck.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Dubs use to have at least a dozen posters a day posting all day. But when we started winning the numbers dropped dramatically because most Warriors fans like to complain and run various improvement scenarios. We use to be pretty deep in here

What happened to tredigs?

The revolution is in full effect! Iím seeing more posters!

The Knicks forum is very active. Itís like group therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    The Knicks forum is very active. Itís like group therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha bring them to the NBA forum and letís all unite for greatness!!

The Los Angeles metro area has more than 13 million people, not to mention the global appeal of the Lakers. Portland metro has about 2.5 million people, and the Blazers almost no global appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What happened to tredigs?
    Legend has it he checked himself into a rehab center for gamblers. Others say he lost his mind trolling the mods. He had his return post in the MVP thread tho

Dubs use to have at least a dozen posters a day posting all day. But when we started winning the numbers dropped dramatically because most Warriors fans like to complain and run various improvement scenarios. We use to be pretty deep in here
    A lot of that traffic was the constant trolling of LOL Please. There is daily traffic in the Warriors area, but it's only 5-6 people now.

Raptors forum died

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I like your enthusiasm. Keep it up. Heat suck.
    Donít think Iím going to let this slide either, just because I didnít reply doesnít mean I didnít see it

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A lot of that traffic was the constant trolling of LOL Please. There is daily traffic in the Warriors area, but it's only 5-6 people now.
    There was a ton of traffic even before lol please. And for a good amount of time he was in the Main forum and the dubs forum was pretty hot. This was a time when I think you were on a psd hiatus.

Lolphillies commentary was fun though.

Edush disappeared as well suddenly
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 01-16-2020 at 03:52 AM.

There was a ton of traffic even before lol please. And for a good amount of time he was in the Main forum and the dubs forum was pretty hot. This was a time when I think you were on a psd hiatus.

Lolphillies commentary was fun though.

Edush disappeared as well suddenly
    Yeah, there was a lot of traffic back in the day.

Social media took some, and other sites that are more accepting of trolling got some too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast