Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Personally, I think space exploration is a waste of time and resources. In my lifetime, at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    many lifetimes... we def need to do it because our planet is ****ed down the line but we wont see anything worth a damn for lifetimes. That might be under selling it... sure going to the moon is incredible but going like what 250k miles is nothing compared to almost 3 billion miles... we will never go to pluto and beyond without some type of worm hole ****

Pluto lies 4.67 billion miles (7.5 billion kilometers) from Earth. At their closest, the two are only 2.66 billion miles (4.28 billion km) apart.

All of the planets except what mars arent possible to land on period... space exploration is just dumb currently.. id rather they figure out our seas.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-17-2020 at 02:46 AM.

The distance from Earth to Pluto is not constant, but averages to 3.57 billion miles. The Space Shuttle orbits at 17,500 miles per hour. Therefore 205,000 hours or 8,500 days or 23 years 105 days.

1 way trip basically... even then who knows the issues that we would run into.. its just not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Welcome aboard Jesse.

Knowledge is power. If the U.S. Government knows for sure that some UFOs are extraterrestrial, they want to keep it to themselves because they figure it somehow gives them even more power over us citizens.

I've read and seen so much about UFOs over the years that it's boring me. The mainstream should be more interested in the strange flying creatures (that may be giant 6 to 7 foot tall bats) in northern Illinois (mostly in Chicago, and occasionally in Rockford).
    Sounds like someone got spooked by Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yet the aliens probably are already colonizing under the sea getting ready to obliterate us because its something we refuse to explore
    Or they are inside the hollow earth picking their moment.

They stoke the flame of distraction to keep society in its infancy, like a blinding light, they obfuscate the truth in order to keep everyone in a suggestive state.

I used to be hard core into aliens, now I can't believe I was ever dumb enough to fall for their trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They stoke the flame of distraction to keep society in its infancy, like a blinding light, they obfuscate the truth in order to keep everyone in a suggestive state.

I used to be hard core into aliens, now I can't believe I was ever dumb enough to fall for their trap.
    That's exactly what the aliens want you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    That's exactly what the aliens want you to think.
    theoretical aliens who can (allegedly) travel (seemingly) vast distances would be much better at hiding their footprints. this is obviously earth based bs.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The distance from Earth to Pluto is not constant, but averages to 3.57 billion miles. The Space Shuttle orbits at 17,500 miles per hour. Therefore 205,000 hours or 8,500 days or 23 years 105 days.

1 way trip basically... even then who knows the issues that we would run into.. its just not possible.
    I would love to pick ur presumptuous brain some day. I got personal business in philly to settle, wanna link up u crazy weirdo. talking like around the end of November.

Don't do it, MTM. He'll rape ya.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I am partial to rape. but what if mtm is a fatso?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I am partial to rape. but what if mtm is a fatso?
    Hand him off to nasty. Problem solved.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

lel. Chronz is one of the few people I'd meet IRL from PSD. MTM is better left to the ether of the tubes IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12