Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navy not releasing UFO materials citing National Security

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/navy-...090726606.html

The backstory:

Footage from 2004 was leaked in 2017 showing an object off the California coast that was tracked by US Military. The object in question descended from 60,000 to about 50 feet in seconds. The Military has already confirmed the footage is legitimate and should not have been leaked. UFO researcher Christian Lambright submitted a FOIA request to obtain all documents and videos related to this UFO but the Navy has denied the request stating it would cause grave harm to US National Security. Documents confirmed to exist on the sighting is a briefing classified Top Secret and a video classified Secret.

So... why do you think the Navy does not want to give this information out? Because it is labelled Top Secret? Because it is/was some experimental US technology or capability the US doesn't want to confirm exists, or because the Government believes it's aliens?

Discuss.

Alien technology that they donít want the rest of the world to know about. Gotta have a leg up on the rest of the world.

I wish they'd just release it so Tom Delonge would drop this **** and go back to Blink. Blink sucks now. Those are my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I wish they'd just release it so Tom Delonge would drop this **** and go back to Blink. Blink sucks now. Those are my thoughts.
    I remember laughing when I heard he started this movement but then I heard the credentials of the people on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

The backstory:

Footage from 2004 was leaked in 2017 showing an object off the California coast that was tracked by US Military. The object in question descended from 60,000 to about 50 feet in seconds. The Military has already confirmed the footage is legitimate and should not have been leaked. UFO researcher Christian Lambright submitted a FOIA walmart survey request to obtain all documents and videos related to this UFO but the Navy has denied the request stating it would cause grave harm to US National Security. Documents confirmed to exist on the sighting is a briefing classified Top Secret and a video classified Secret.

So... why do you think the Navy does not want to give this information out? Because it is labelled Top Secret? Because it is/was some experimental US bluestacks technology or capability the US doesn't want to confirm exists, or because the Government believes it's aliens?

Discuss.
    These kind of matters are always top secret for research reasons. Lets just hope this secret brings in better development in the future.
    Last edited by Jesse00; 01-16-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

The backstory:

Footage from 2004 was leaked in 2017 showing an object off the California coast that was tracked by US Military. The object in question descended from 60,000 to about 50 feet in seconds. The Military has already confirmed the footage is legitimate and should not have been leaked. UFO researcher Christian Lambright submitted a FOIA request to obtain all documents and videos related to this UFO but the Navy has denied the request stating it would cause grave harm to US National Security. Documents confirmed to exist on the sighting is a briefing classified Top Secret and a video classified Secret.

So... why do you think the Navy does not want to give this information out? Because it is labelled Top Secret? Because it is/was some experimental US technology or capability the US doesn't want to confirm exists, or because the Government believes it's aliens?

Discuss.
    I often wonder if some of the world governments actually know, then why is there this facade about the search for extra terrestrial life? Are they not sharing the information? Do they keep up it up for "national security" reasons? I just think about all this money spent and that it's being wasted if someone already knows.

But to your post, I think that the government doesn't release the information because 1. many, many people wouldn't be able to deal with it, and 2. the social disruption it would cause around the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    1. many, many people wouldn't be able to deal with it, and 2. the social disruption it would cause around the globe.
    I do think there's some validity to this but I've never fully understood it.

Like, if the US government comes out tomorrow and says "Yes, we're sure aliens do in fact exist. We don't really know anything else, but we can confirm we've witnessed enough to verify that they're indeed real."

Are you going to now start living your life in a different way? And if so, how?

I doubt itís aliens. The universe is endless, why would some form of life thatís wins ahead of us even want to bother?

Itís probably some classified military operation that rivals Regan era Star Wars. Itís probably the Death Star.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I doubt itís aliens. The universe is endless, why would some form of life thatís wins ahead of us even want to bother?

Itís probably some classified military operation that rivals Regan era Star Wars. Itís probably the Death Star.
    The same reasons we want to explore space.

We should probably stop talking about bad stuff our government does for reasons of national security.

Personally, I think space exploration is a waste of time and resources. In my lifetime, at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Welcome aboard Jesse.

Knowledge is power. If the U.S. Government knows for sure that some UFOs are extraterrestrial, they want to keep it to themselves because they figure it somehow gives them even more power over us citizens.

I've read and seen so much about UFOs over the years that it's boring me. The mainstream should be more interested in the strange flying creatures (that may be giant 6 to 7 foot tall bats) in northern Illinois (mostly in Chicago, and occasionally in Rockford).

What would that change for you personally? I mean, from my point of view, that's too much of information for our world. ISIS will tell that's all lies and start preparing attacks. All religions would be discredited at that point. So, mike_noodles is right actually. Our community probably would not be able to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

The only reason I'm pausing on this theory is that the video in question is from 2004. Given the capabilities of the craft in 2004, and that we just developed our next generation fighter craft. Why wouldn't we put the ability to descend/ascend 6,000 feet in seconds in our new weapons systems?

yet the aliens probably are already colonizing under the sea getting ready to obliterate us because its something we refuse to explore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast