Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    651

    The proof: Whistling at 1:25:18 (3 run HR), 2:04:58 (3 run HR), 2:49:52 (HR), 2:55:44

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz4S...ture=emb_title

    Especially the first two HR's it is really obvious.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Also, the game winning hit at 4:13:59. Literally every scoring play... Itís that same whistle. Yeah, clear cheating. Itís unfortunate that the MLB allows this to happen

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    After that game I just thought that the dodgers got outplayed in one of the greatest post season games in history and thereís not much you can do about that.. But yeah, now I believe itís definitely cheating.

    The sad part is that the dodgers kept up with them till the very end even though the asstros knew the pitches that were coming in and the dodgers didnít. Dodgers shoulda won that game.

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,140
    I would like to see an update on Reddick's T-shirt. Gurriel was making the racist gestures towards Darvish while knowing they were a bunch of cheaters.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,271
    3:51:23 ...sounds like Roberts and Kenley were catching on that something was up. Despite changing their signs in the late innings, the Astros were still able to steal them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    https://ktla.com/2020/01/16/l-a-city...o-dodgers/amp/

    Lol.. I doubt anything will come out of this but still interesting

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would like to see an update on Reddick's T-shirt. Gurriel was making the racist gestures towards Darvish while knowing they were a bunch of cheaters.
    He's all class

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    After that game I just thought that the dodgers got outplayed in one of the greatest post season games in history and thereís not much you can do about that.. But yeah, now I believe itís definitely cheating.

    The sad part is that the dodgers kept up with them till the very end even though the asstros knew the pitches that were coming in and the dodgers didnít. Dodgers shoulda won that game.
    Really pisses me off. Darvish had two really good starts in the divisional and then the NLCS rounds of the postseason that year. He got lit up in the WS, and it came out immediately after that he was tipping his pitches. I think Honeycut acknowledged that. I wasn't pissed at the Astros at the time, I was pissed at Darvish. In hindsight, I have no doubt he wasn't "tipping" his pitches at all.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160

    The proof: Whistling at 1:25:18 (3 run HR), 2:04:58 (3 run HR), 2:49:52 (HR), 2:55:44

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    Really pisses me off. Darvish had two really good starts in the divisional and then the NLCS rounds of the postseason that year. He got lit up in the WS, and it came out immediately after that he was tipping his pitches. I think Honeycut acknowledged that. I wasn't pissed at the Astros at the time, I was pissed at Darvish. In hindsight, I have no doubt he wasn't "tipping" his pitches at all.
    And then thereís this I saw on reddit... I mean, we all know kershaw has his playoff struggles but god damn thatís a major difference between performance at home and away during that World Series..


    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •