Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anthony Davis and Jojo O looking to join forces in the Brew City?

Davis recently abandoned Chicago and wore Packers stuff to Lambeau cheering on the Packers. Jojo O went from partying in the streets of Philly to cheering for the Packers and pissing off eagles fans in the process

Ad also said he wants to play with Giannis previously.

So the takeaway I have hear is that Jojo O would join these two guys so that they could carry and he can play 0-50 games a season and still be the favorite to win the title unlike having 4 top 3 picks in 4 years and just battling for the 6 seed.

Makes so much sense. Can't believe there hasn't been more talk about it
    Last edited by Giannis94; 01-14-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Definitely happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Davis recently abandoned Chicago and wore Packers stuff to Lambeau cheering on the Packers. Jojo O went from partying in the streets of Philly to cheering for the Packers and pissing off eagles fans in the process

Ad also said he wants to play with Giannis previously.

So the takeaway I have hear is that Jojo O would join these two guys so that they could carry and he can play 0-50 games a season.

Makes so much sense. Can't believe there hasn't been more talk about it
    That spacing would be trash and all their numbers would take a hit.

They might get a combined 82 games outta AD and Embiid, lol

But by this logic LeBron shoulda played for the Knicks by now.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That spacing would be trash and all their numbers would take a hit.

They might get a combined 82 games outta AD and Embiid, lol

But by this logic LeBron shoulda played for the Knicks by now.
    Last I checked lebron burned his ncaa eligibility by declaring for the draft. And I doubt the lakers demote him to the g league to join the Knicks.

Last I checked lebron burned his ncaa eligibility by declaring for the draft. And I doubt the lakers demote him to the g league to join the Knicks.

Sure thing Giannis 94

If I say he should've played for the Mavs by now with this logic, does that make more sense for ya? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Sure thing Giannis 94

If I say he should've played for the Mavs by now with this logic, does that make more sense for ya? lol
    Yeah I think I get what you're going for. If you can't beat em, join em.

Bron can't beat the mavs in the finals. Ad can't tnew giannis with lebron. And jojo o can't get outta da second round to Beat the bucks in any mean info games.

Can't beat em, join em

Bron can't beat the mavs in the finals. Ad can't tnew giannis with lebron. And jojo o can't get outta da second round to Beat the bucks in any mean info games.

Can't beat em, join em
    Looks like Giannis and Embiid will be in Miami then. Hope Jojo O is fine with coming off the bench behind bam.

Can't beat em, join em

I wish you could be serious, lol

i doubt joel would ever play with giannis... he said he loves competing against him and the bucks have nothing to offer for us to make that trade... seeing how we are playing per usual without joel the sixers will choose him over ben simmons 10 out of 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Looks like Giannis and Embiid will be in Miami then. Hope Jojo O is fine with coming off the bench behind bam.
    bam will never be as good as joel is now. Jimmy to get joel would tell riley to give us bam herro and firsts. I still wouldnt take that deal... joel is staying... nobody brings more value then what joel adds to the sixers.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    bam will never be as good as joel is now. Jimmy to get joel would tell riley to give us bam herro and firsts. I still wouldnt take that deal... joel is staying... nobody brings more value then what joel adds to the sixers.
    Joel is great problem is he cant stay healthy. Bam hero Robinson and a first is an interesting trade. Ben- Jrich-Tobias-Horford -Bam with shooters coming off the bench would be interesting.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I'm not sure I missed if this is some dumb PSD troll/ internet keyboard gangsta trend. But wtf is a "JoJo O"? When did the "O" get added on?

Yup everyone wants to play in Wisconsin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If so Embiid has a bar way of showing it with their stats being about even when matched up and this is only Bams first year starting and hes an all star. Hes on pace but well see and Pat wouldnt trade Bam Herro and all that for Embiid that would be very dumb and Ill advised. Bam is far more durable and more versatile while being younger. He plays winning basketball too hes not out there gunning jumpshots

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I'm not sure I missed if this is some dumb PSD troll/ internet keyboard gangsta trend. But wtf is a "JoJo O"? When did the "O" get added on?
    Joel Oden a name given to Joel by PSDs biggest troll to upset PSDs 2nd biggest troll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast