Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panthers LB Luke Kuechly retires

Absolute shocker!

Panthers LB Luke Kuechly retires

Patrick Willis, Calvin Johnson, rob gronkowski, andrew luck, luke kuechly, seems like every offseason we get another unexpected retirement
    Last edited by jaydubb; 01-14-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Kudos to him man. 28 yo, he's a millionaire, can do whatever he wants. Barring CTE, he still has his health. Can go finish his degree if he wants.

Complete rebuild.

McCaffrey has two years left, probably will get a monster deal.

McCaffrey and Shaq Thomson for 2 (Chase Young) and Trent Williams?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Holy cow, WHATTTT???
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Panthers should unload CMC and any other young talent and just start over. They could get a massive haul of draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Panthers should unload CMC and any other young talent and just start over. They could get a massive haul of draft picks.
    You love massive *hauls*

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

These kind of retirements might become the thing that all teams will have to face in the future.

Damn feel bad for McCaffrey

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Patrick Willis, Calvin Johnson, rob gronkowski, andrew luck, luke kuechly, seems like every offseason we get another unexpected retirement
    There was also Chris Borland ... as a rookie got 8 starts, played in part of 14 games, had 108 tackles, 2 ints, and 4 PDs and retired before his 15th game.

It always sucks when your team loses a player you like, but I have to support the players decisions for their health and their family. Until the game is "safe" this will happen more.

its only going to get worse... 30 is the cut off age and i dont blame them... make your money and collect retirement.

I ****ing hate this team. We break Cams body then we break Luke's spirit. I honestly think Kuechly was on his way to a top 5 all time LB career, now I wonder if retiring early will cost him HOF consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dream on, McCaffrey is next in line for the generational talents Carolina will ruin. He can grab a seat with Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Cam.

All joking aside, our offensive weapons are the best they've ever been and very young, it would be dumb to trade any of them to rebuild. This does add to the Cam concerns though.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I ****ing hate this team. We break Cams body then we break Luke's spirit. I honestly think Kuechly was on his way to a top 5 all time LB career, now I wonder if retiring early will cost him HOF consideration.

Dream on, McCaffrey is next in line for the generational talents Carolina will ruin. He can grab a seat with Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Cam.

All joking aside, our offensive weapons are the best they've ever been and very young, it would be dumb to trade any of them to rebuild. This does add to the Cam concerns though.
    if you guys were a contender and not in shambles there is no way kuechly retires so you have every right to be pissed... then firing a coach they clearly loved etc... seems ****ed tbh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast