Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heíll be back next season in NE lol.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Panthers should unload CMC and any other young talent and just start over. They could get a massive haul of draft picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if you guys were a contender and not in shambles there is no way kuechly retires so you have every right to be pissed... then firing a coach they clearly loved etc... seems ****ed tbh
    Eh, if Rivera is the reason he's retiring then I'd gladly give up kuechly to move on to a new coach. I doubt that has anything to do with it, I thought he might have had another concussion earlier in the year and he hides injuries really well so it's hard to say what sort of pain hes in aside from his obvious concussion history. I've worried he'd retire early since 2015, but I thought he'd at least play to 30. The possible lengthy rebuild upcoming could indeed be a reason for the timing.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Too bad Luck wasn't able to go out in this fashion. Instead his retirement got leaked to the media and then he gets booed off the field.

Anyway, wish Kuechly the best. He had one of the most dominant careers in NFL history. Hoping he doesn't face any future complications from his previous concussions.

Fire Luke Walton

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Complete rebuild.

McCaffrey has two years left, probably will get a monster deal.

McCaffrey and Shaq Thomson for 2 (Chase Young) and Trent Williams?
    as a skins fan, I would do backflips
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I ****ing hate this team. We break Cams body then we break Luke's spirit. I honestly think Kuechly was on his way to a top 5 all time LB career, now I wonder if retiring early will cost him HOF consideration.

Dream on, McCaffrey is next in line for the generational talents Carolina will ruin. He can grab a seat with Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Cam.

All joking aside, our offensive weapons are the best they've ever been and very young, it would be dumb to trade any of them to rebuild. This does add to the Cam concerns though.
    I was just wondering this myself. I remember many people were saying Patrick Willis didn't play long enough to get in and he played 8 seasons and 112 games. Keuchly's at 8 seasons and 118 games. I personally think both should get in, but I do wonder if this will have an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I was just wondering this myself. I remember many people were saying Patrick Willis didn't play long enough to get in and he played 8 seasons and 112 games. Keuchly's at 8 seasons and 118 games. I personally think both should get in, but I do wonder if this will have an effect.
    Yeah it'll be interesting for both.

Both won DROY
    Both have 5 1st team all pros
    Willis had 1 2nd team all pro, Kuechly had 2
    Both made one SB appearance
    The big advantage Kuechly had was his DPOY.

If Willis makes it then Kuechly will too, but I have to wonder if either will get 1st ballot consideration. I mean they were both playing well on pace for it, I just wonder what the voters will look for.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Yeah it'll be interesting for both.

Both won DROY
    Both have 5 1st team all pros
    Willis had 1 2nd team all pro, Kuechly had 2
    Both made one SB appearance
    The big advantage Kuechly had was his DPOY.

If Willis makes it then Kuechly will too, but I have to wonder if either will get 1st ballot consideration. I mean they were both playing well on pace for it, I just wonder what the voters will look for.
    I mean, both accrued more accolades than Hall of Fame players who played more years. If the Hall is to recognize excellence and dominance, how can you not? Both were 1st team All-Pros 5/8 seasons. That is insane.

No doubt in my mind that he deserves to be in the HOF. Definitely has the accolades for it.

I'll miss seeing him out there. He has been one of my favorites since him and Herzlich were BC Eagles.

I'm honestly not that surprised. It usually took him several weeks to clear the concussion protocol, which is scary.

I'm not surprised. Only so much your body can take before you have to walk away for your own good. I can see 10 years maximum being the limit for heavy impact positions going forward. Too much work has been done on CTE for it not to take effect on lowering ages of retirements for those who have the accolades and money to be able to walk away.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

I ****ing hate this team. We break Cams body then we break Luke's spirit. I honestly think Kuechly was on his way to a top 5 all time LB career, now I wonder if retiring early will cost him HOF consideration.

Dream on, McCaffrey is next in line for the generational talents Carolina will ruin. He can grab a seat with Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Cam.

All joking aside, our offensive weapons are the best they've ever been and very young, it would be dumb to trade any of them to rebuild. This does add to the Cam concerns though.
    Itís kind of unfortunate they had that 4 game win streak when Allen began starting. Could have been in position to grab a QB but I guess they still can. But a healthy Cam would solve a LOT of problems.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Itís kind of unfortunate they had that 4 game win streak when Allen began starting. Could have been in position to grab a QB but I guess they still can. But a healthy Cam would solve a LOT of problems.
    I'm hoping Cam is staying, but with kuechly retiring it makes it easier for the team to sell the fans on a full rebuild. Everything I've read on lisfranc injuries seems to show a very positive recovery timeline, so whoever ends up with him is going to be happy.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

For some reason I thought Kuechly was like 32. Feels like he's been in the league a dozen years. Dude's so freaking cerebral. Happy for him.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12